[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 206

gheka:

this is nonsense, what does the opening price have to do with it if OrderModify(tik25,Ask,Ask-0.01000,0,0,0);-it works

but this way OrderModify(tik25,Ask,stos(),0,0,0);-it doesn't work

Have you checked what stos() is , and how far it is from Ask. If it is less than the spread, there is bound to be an error

Yes checked, between 500 and 1300 pips, my spread is 50-100 pips.

we need to know what stop one order has, so we can set the same stop for the other orders

so i get the info but the modification fails

Vinin:

Only the lot calculation function should be universal
How is this function not universal? Please explain :)
double Lots()
  {
   double lot;
   lot=(AccountFreeMargin()*AccountLeverage()*Risk)/(MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_LOTSIZE));
   lot=NormalizeDouble(lot,1);
   return(lot);
  }

I found it, thank you all.

Shniperson:
Can the computer slow down because of the large amount of code (not optimized) in the Expert Advisor? I.e., will opening of deals and the process of making decisions by the Expert Advisor, if it has a large code?

It's not the size of the code, but perhaps the wrong logic or redundancy of some operations. My EA has a code size of 4100 lines, but nevertheless the decision-making process is very fast. To check your EA how fast the operations in the start function are updated, print the code

Comment(CurTime());

and see how often the data is updated. I, for example, have 1 to 8 seconds with this amount of code. While the Expert Advisor is installed in one terminal for more than 10 currency pairs and it is updated with such a period there too.

Indicators (both those used by the EA and those placed on the charts) can also be slow, MT4 is not too multitasking.

What are the sounds in MetaTrader 5

Streledz 23.09.2011 13:27

Good day to all!

I can not understand what is the noise made by MetaTrader 5. All the signals are disabled. I have not found any feedbacks about the sounds.

Quite regularly there are 4, even 8 sounds in a row. Please, help me to understand the reason.

Thank you in advance.

Streledz 23.09.2011 13:27

Good afternoon to all!

I can not understand what is the noise made by MetaTrader 5. All the signals are disabled. I have not found any notation of sounds anywhere.

Quite regularly there are 4, even 8 sounds in a row. Please, help me to understand the reason.

Thank you in advance.

This is MT4 forum.

Please refer to the branch https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1111/page528

Guys, I wrote EAs using standard indicators, everything went fine ... but when I switched to custom indicators (I called it ROBORS), there was a problem ...

How in the EA to assign the value of the Own Indicator to a variable ...? HELP....

Reason: