[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 217

Suliena:

Please help me to find the reason why when writing data to an exceL file, the columns are not split, the headers are just written in one cell.

In addition, the script only creates a table header, the order values themselves are missing.

We need to set up a separator in EXCEL.

Need advice from a pro! Can you tell me how to write the difference between the variables in points? For example:
(MA1-MA2)>3 // ??

Question: How can I display a zero divide message in Comment and the currency pair on which this message took place?

The point is, the terminal has an EA for 25 currency pairs. If a zero divide occurs on one of them, then the rest of the Expert Advisors (on other pairs) continue to operate.

The issue is to fix the error on other pairs in such a way that the comment message does not change with many others, if this error persists. And is replaced by a neutral message if zero is already missing. Is this even possible?

skyjet:
Нужен совет профи! Подскажите, как написать разницу между переменными в пунктах? Например:

(MA1-MA2)>3 // ??

As a mini-mo, multiply by the Roint, and if it is a condition, insert it in brackets:

if((MA1-MA2)>3*Point) //и т.д.

borilunad:

As a mini-mo, multiply by the Roint, and if it is a condition, insert it in brackets:

Thank you very much for your help. Another question came up, for the MACD indicator do I need to use *Point as well?

Zhunko:
I have to adjust the separator in EXCEL.

Thanks a HUGE! Turns out I should have set up a list separator in the regional settings!!!

I've been puzzling over the code for 2 days now!

Hello, everyone. Here's a question. I have only 1000 bars in the H4 chart window. How to make the window display more bars for example 5000 bars. And do you have a history of 5 years for example of H4 bars.

Hello! The fact that EAs with a large amount of code and operations are a bit slow... we've already figured that out... Here's a question...

My Expert Advisor has a large block for maintaining trades... If this block is removed in a separate EA (and removed from the first one), then I will have two EAs simultaneously ... Will it make them work faster? Will it make decisions about deals faster... and will it make decisions about stop loss faster?

sergey_r:
Hi all. I have a question. My H4 chart window has only 1000 bars. How can I display more bars in the window, for example 5000 bars? And who has a history of 5 years for example H4 bars.

service/settings/graphics

there is a window "number of bars on the chart", you can set the necessary figure, but not more than the number of bars in the history

Shniperson:

Hello! The fact that EAs with a large amount of code and operations are a bit slow... we've already figured that out... Here's a question...

My Expert Advisor has a large block for maintaining trades... If this block is removed in a separate EA (and removed from the first one), then I will have two EAs simultaneously ... Will it make them work faster? I.e., will decisions on deals be faster... and, therefore, faster decisions on Stop Loss transfer?

The shorter the EA, the faster the computer thinks, but it is important to consider the quality of communication with the server, and the number of deals handled by the server, it's like when you put an order to close the opening modification you stand in a virtual queue on the broker's server

Reason: