[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 135

GALO4KA1971:

Everything works. Thanks again. If it's not too much trouble, take a look at this inductor https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9139. Is it possible to attach a beep when it crosses the zero line?

It is possible, Ask the author.

Ehhhhh.... No one wants to help...

GALO4KA1971:

Ehhhhh.... No one wants to help...

It's one thing to ask a question, it's another thing to ask for work to be done, the theme is for those who learn, not for freeloaders. 100 rubles and you'll find people who want to make an alert, especially there are a few lines of work.

splxgf:
It's one thing to ask a question, and another thing to ask for work to be done; the theme is for those who learn, not for freeloaders. 100 roubles and there will be those who want to make an alert, especially since there are only a few lines of work.

Why did you decide that I am a freeloader? Strange how you draw conclusions from a request for help with the Cause ... I didn't actually ask for a recipe for buns...

rustein:
This thread is about something else... free-ask the author, paid at https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

The author is silent...

GALO4KA1971:

The author is silent...
And you introduce him to Benjamin Franklin.

ikatsko:
For the needs of the Expert Advisor (not the indicator), we need to go through all or part of the history. How do I know how many bars are in the history? (The Bars operator shows how many bars are on the chart. )

int iBars( string symbol, int timeframe)

There is no function to show/retrieve how many history bars are recorded on your hard disk.

You can only get the number of bars loaded at startup, i.e. "Bars on the chart", but this does not mean only the bars visible on the chart.

Why are you so angry... Just a few lines, so why not help out ....

DhP:

int iBars( string symbol, int timeframe)

There is no function to show/retrieve how many history bars are stored on your hard disk.

You can only get the number of bars loaded at startup, i.e. "Bars on the chart".

How do you suggest you can calculate? Or how to refer to an earlier history than Bars?

ikatsko:
How do you suggest we calculate?
Load the whole history by setting the maximum number of bars in the "Bars on the chart" window.
Reason: