[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 136

DhP:
Load the whole history by setting the maximum number of bars in the "Bars on the chart" window.
Got it, thanks!

T-G:

TickSave from the composter misses some ticks, and also when the demo server reconnects it doesn't create a new folder and doesn't write to the old one

Still, what is the best script or Expert Advisor to collect ticks?

Can someone give me an answer?

Please tell me if my program works with several symbols, for example(EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD, etc.) and an order opening function is used.

OrderSend(), with parameters like OP_BUY, and OP_SELL with stops.

And the moment comes when the order is closed, how to find out about this closing in a particular instrument using the

Alert(),

so that it outputs a message that the order has triggered in a certain instrument, e.g. USDJPY?

Davit:

Please advise if my program works with several symbols, e.g.(EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD, etc.) and an open order function is used.

OrderSend(), with parameters both OP_BUY and OP_SELL with their own stops .

When an order is closed, how can you find out about its closure in a certain instrument using the

Alert(),

so it outputs a message that an order has triggered in a specific symbol, e.g. USDJPY?

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, ........);
       if (ticket>0)Alert("Symbol:",Symbol());

T-G:
Will someone get back to me?
I believe that even if you write the most "perfect" tick collector and run it on the most powerful super-fast computer, and use a four-digit broker rather than a five, throwing the EA on the lowest volatility pair, ticks will still be missed.

MaxZ:
I believe that even if you write the most "perfect" "tick collector" and run it on the most powerful super-fast computer, and use a four-digit broker rather than five, throwing an EA on the lowest volatility pair, ticks will still be missed.
I'm not arguing that it will - and I'm not criticising TickSave - just maybe there is a more convenient or better tool, or a newer version. in general I'm just wondering what is more convenient and better at collecting ticks.

DhP:

I do it that way, but when the deal is closed, how should I display a message, for example

the transaction number in such and such a tool is closed?

DhP:
Davit:

Please, advise me if my program works with several symbols, e.g.(EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD, etc.) and an open order function is used.

OrderSend(), with parameters both OP_BUY and OP_SELL with their own stops .

When an order is closed, how can I find out about it using this function in a specific instrument?

Alert(),

so that it outputs a message that an order has triggered in a specific instrument, e.g. USDJPY?

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, ........);
       if (ticket>0)Alert("Symbol:",Symbol());

+

if (Ticket > 0 && !OrderSelect(Ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET))
   if (OrderSelect(Ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_HISTORY))
   {
      Alert("Инструмент:", OrderSymbol(), ". Ордер ", Ticket, " закрыт!");
      Ticket = 0;
   }
   else
   {
      // Разве может быть? :))
   }

The Ticket variable is global!!!

T-G:
I'm not arguing that there will be - and I'm not criticising TickSave - just that maybe there is a more convenient or better tool, or a new version. in general, I'm just wondering what is more convenient and better at collecting ticks.
Take it and rewrite it yourself. A lot of people will thank you for it. Hmm...? :)) Or you can't code? :(

MaxZ:

+

The Ticket variable is global!!!

Thank you. I'll try it now.
Reason: