[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 297

Folks, help me out a little!!!

I am trying to write an EA using the morning channel strategy. The essence is this: at 6:01 on EURGBP pair we determine the channel of price movement from 0 o'clock till 6 am. We set two pending orders and if the triggered pending order is closed by a stopper, we open an order in the opposite direction. It is the second part of the strategy that does not work. I.e., if a stop has triggered, we cannot open an order in the opposite direction.

Files:

Hello!

I am testing an EA on InstaForex (Singapore server, FOUR!!!). I am loading an archive of quotes. I start the test and then when I open orders, sometimes they are bought by FIVE!

If I try to use NormalizeDouble(Ask,Digits), I even tried to round it up to needed digits, but nothing works. The most interesting thing is that the log entry for an order opening has a four-digit value!

Please advise what we need to do to make the opening occurred by four characters - I really need it!

The indicator creates and deletes horizontal ObjTrend bars of two colours. How can the EA tear off an order when an ObjTrend occurs and close it when this (linked) ObjTrend is removed.

Can this be solved via iCustom or not? What are the possible options, is it necessary to move parts of the code?

nilva 27.10.2011 21:38

Good day!
There is an e-ScreenShot.mq4 Expert Advisor , which performs a ScreenShot on every new bar on the chart.
Please help me to add to it the condition to make a screenshot at a certain time and after a certain period of time?
Thanks in advance!

Hello. Can you please tell me where I can learn more about Alert. I want to write an induct that sends a sound signal and SMS-text message to my phone when the signal triggers, namely when the bar closes above (or below) a certain price in the current timeframe. This level should be set by the user.

Thank you.

Can you tell me why I can't download the files from the articles?

I'm specifically interested in the files from this article: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1521 Thanks in advance =)

Scor314on:

Can you tell me why I can't download the files from the articles?

I'm specifically interested in the files from this article: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1521 Thanks in advance =)

Site error after crash. A repair request has been submitted.

granit77:
Site error after an accident. A repair request has been submitted.
Thank you for your promptness) And when will it be up and running approximately?)

artmedia70:

Just a quick rewrite, maybe it'll help? I haven't checked...

Try this...

Thanks, I'll give it a try now!

skyjet:
Hi, can you tell me if there is any other way to set the timeframe of a multi-currency EA other than in the indicator via M_30 H_1, D_1 and so on?
Http://docs.mql4.com/en/series
Reason: