[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 226

PapaYozh:

Although, everything seems to be counted by Open there.

Run and analyse the entry/exit point times.

Interesting... I'll have a look... Thank you. I'll write later.

sergeev:

Help fix the function

Eugene1 30.09.2011 16:19

At: OrderTotal()...

Two: OrderHistoryTotal()...

Hello. Can you please help me with this?

2011.09.30 20:00:17 2010.04.21 04:00 Thinker AUDCAD,H4: object name passed to ObjectDelete function cannot be an uninitialized or empty string

VladimirR:

Hello. Can you please help me with this?

2011.09.30 20:00:17 2010.04.21 04:00 Pundit AUDCAD,H4: object name passed to ObjectDelete function cannot be an uninitialized or empty string

WTF "Thinker"? Do not use Russian letters just in case.

The string is not initialized or is empty. See code around ObjectDelete.

splxgf:

WTF "Thinker"? Don't use Russian letters, just in case.

String is not initialized or it is empty. See code around ObjectDelete.

Thank you! But 2011.09.30 21:26:49 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 13634 at 2011.07.19 20:00 exceeded).

As far as I understood, this message does not concern the Expert Advisor, but I still would like to know how to understand it?

Hi, here's the problem: The EA sets pending limit orders, then the price moves and the orders become market orders. Everything works, but on some orders there is an absolutely unclear glitch, since all the orders are set through a certain fixed constant "K", the distance between them should always be a constant (Rn+1 = Rn + "K"). However, we have no luck; the order is open, the price is indicated and everything is checked but the distance from the previous order to the next one is not equal to "K". If we check the results of arithmetic operations with the prices, i.e. if we just subtract and check the result, it is equal to "K"; however logical comparison == still shows false and this leads the EA to constantly open orders at that price and thus "think" that there is no order there. Sorry if it's too long, I just wanted to explain in more detail. To be honest I totally don't understand what to do :(

Please tell me how to get the price from a horizontal line in the script.

Lucius:
Please tell me how to get the price from a horizontal line in the script.

ObjectGet("name",OBJPROP_PRICE1);

Roman.:

Interesting... I'll have a look... Thank you. I'll write later.
Do you have trend period and signal period in code.... Try to make the values the same.

Neo333:
Hi, here's the problem: The EA sets pending limit orders, then the price moves and the orders become market orders. Everything works, but on some orders there is an absolutely unclear glitch, since all the orders are set through a certain fixed constant "K", the distance between them should always be a constant (Rn+1 = Rn + "K"). However, we have no luck; the order is open, the price is indicated and everything is checked but the distance from the previous order to the next one is not equal to "K". If we check the results of arithmetic operations with the prices, i.e. if we just subtract and check the result, it is equal to "K"; however logical comparison == still shows false and this leads the EA to constantly open orders at that price and thus "think" that there is no order there. Sorry if it's too long, I just wanted to explain in more detail. Honestly, I don't understand what to do :(
instead of a logical equal, try to write mathabs(price1-price2)<=point or mathabs(price1-price2)<=n*point for some small n
Reason: