[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 220

forexnew:
Can you tell me how to simulate pressing the Home key to quickly load historical data?
Don't be petty. There is a ready-made script by Vadim Junko in the base, which will both press and load.
And if you don't like it, pull out what you need from it and write your own.

granit77:
Do not be trifled with. There is Vadim Junko's ready-made script in the base, which will both click and pump.
And if you don't like it, pull out what you need and write your own.

No, no. Better that one. That one's just a toy for now. But there'll be a more reliable one soon. It's a different direction now. Same technology, but different designs.

Both versions must be updated. Haven`t got around to it...

Hello!

Can you please advise what methods are available to display the parameters of the current open trade on the chart? For example, the opening price, maybe something else...

Who has created something like that? Maybe a script...

KimIV has seen a script that displays deals from history to chart, but I am interested in the currently open orders.

Thank you in advance for the information.

Hello mql4 gurus.
I have a problem with opening orders. If I write:

int ticket; // ticket number
int digits =MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS); // save number of digits
double volume =MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT); // save minimum lot

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,volume,Ask,2,
0, // SL
0); // TP

return (0);

order opens without problems,
if:

int ticket; // ticket number
int digits =MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS); // save the number of digits
double volume =MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT); // save the minimum lot

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,volume,Ask,2,
NormalizeDouble(Bid-150*Point,digits), // SL
NormalizeDouble(Bid+150*Point,digits)); // TP

return (0);

order is not opened, ticket=-1, GetLastError()=130 (Wrong stops). I tried to set much bigger pips=300, 400.
The order is not opened. Only opens when the stops are equal to 0.
Please advise what may be the error.

And why is the stop loss and take profit are not active when I manually open the order

Zhunko:

No, no. Better that one. That one's just a toy for now. But there'll be a more reliable one soon. It's a different direction now. The technology is the same, but the designs are different.

Both versions need to be updated. I can't get around to it...

It's a tricky one. And how did you solve the problem of not saving the uploaded data without switching the timeframe, if that's not a secret? The point is that the EA does not see the uploaded data until it is re-initialised.

ftrw:

order does not open, ticket=-1, GetLastError()=130 (Wrong stops). I have tried much larger pips=300, 400.
The order is not opened. Only opens when my stops are equal to 0.
Please advise what may be the error.

It may depend on the broker, sometimes stops can be placed after the order is opened(market execution, NDD).

forexnew:
It's a tricky one. And how did you solve the problem of not saving the uploaded data without switching the timeframe, if that's not a secret? The point is that the EA does not see the uploaded data until it is re-initialised.
First the history is uploaded, then the terminal is restarted.

splxgf:
It may depend on the broker, sometimes stops can be placed after order opening (market execution, NDD).

Also, why stop loss and take profit are not active when manually opening an order

ftrw:

Also, why is the stop loss and take profit inactive when opening an order manually?

Read the answer again, slowly and thoughtfully:
splxgf:
It may depend on the broker, sometimes stops can be placed after the order has been opened (market execution, NDD).

splxgf:
First the history is uploaded, then the terminal is restarted.
This issue can be solved without restarting the terminal. It is necessary to jump episodically between timeframes during data uploading. I have a question because of the speed. On one pair it takes 4 minutes, and if I set the Expert Advisor to 25 the speed is much less, and the terminal hangs a bit.
Reason: