TA or something you don't know about. - page 113

Roman.:

1. OK!!! Friend, Ishim! Duly noted. Red is to the point that they don't want to see otherwise!!!

2. Where's the "constructive channel"? So far some "constructive wort" that stinks, especially with the lyrics!

He won't serve in the army. I didn't know that.

Mischek2:
All right, all right, but don't be nervous.

I wasn't going to.

Roman.:

1. OK!!! Friend, Ishim! Duly noted. Red is to the point that they don't want to see otherwise!!!

2. Where's the "constructive channel"? So far some "constructive wort" that stinks, especially with lyrics!

Roman you're still so naive (in Father Christmas do you believe?) - you ostrich does not give you monitoring, and you want to pull a pig ((( (drank! snacked - began to play paint, appeared traces, woke up thinking! - don't you want to read a giant of thought?)

Ishim:
 1. Роман ты до сих пор такой наивный (в Деда Мороза веришь?) - тебе страус не даёт мониторинг, а

2. you want to stir up the Swinosaurs ((( (drank! had a snack - the colours played, appeared traces, woke up the thought! - don't you want to read the giant of thought?)

:-)

1. I do... Also Larry Williams (my TC references are in this branch)...

2. I don't want to bother anyone... I want to read!!!

I was beginning to think he might have resumed the Sober posts... :-) And then again... :-) As they say: "Let's go for a walk..." :-)

P.S. You made the right decision not to drink, I haven't had a drink for a quarter myself... maybe for New Year's Eve... :-) Wasn't on holiday this year... I have no desire to drink...

August 24,25 -last time at my friend's wedding - went out.

From here, a few pages ahead...

alexx_v:

I wasn't going to.
maaaaladeed

Mischek2:
maaaladez

And in a Moscow accent, would that be? "mla-a-a-ade-etz"? :-)

Roman.:

Would it be like this in a Moscow accent? "mla-a-a-ade-etz"? :-)

It's just that he's been starving for three months. It's hard for him to talk and write. And when he gets blown away by the fan from the computer power supply, he grabs the keyboard with his teeth. It's heavy and it saves him. I've been starving myself on his advice.

Mischek2:
He's just been starving for three months. It's hard for him to talk and write. And when he gets blown away by the fan from the computer power supply, he grabs the keyboard with his teeth. It's heavy and it saves him. I've been starving myself on his advice.

Why only on his advice? A bear is supposed to starve in winter without any advice.

Mischek2:
He's just been starving for three months. It's hard for him to talk and write. And when he gets blown away by the fan from the computer power supply, he grabs the keyboard with his teeth. It's heavy and it saves him. I've been starving myself on his advice.

You again, Kolyvanova?
Reason: