[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 63

Is it possible to insert a beep when the indicator changes colour.

/ Attachment removed: decompiled files are not allowed to be posted on the forum - Mathemat/

Please advise an EA on two moving averages with a trailing stop. Which makes a bid only on crossing of averages. (When it takes profit on trailing stop, it opens a new order, waiting for crossing).

Please write a semi-automatic EA, I don't understand MQL programming. When I activate an EA on a currency pair, when I drag it on a pair it should ask if I want to buy or sell only. If I choose to sell it will place pending sell orders below the minimum of the last closed candle by 2 - 3 pips stop loss at the maximum of the current day when the stop loss goes off it sets the order again at the minimum of the last candle stop loss maximum of the trading day plus 2 - 3 pips. If I choose to only buy it does the same but in a mirror like a rolling order on 3m Elder screens but stop loss to the maximum of the current day. Broker Alpari i.e. five digits . Thank you very much. ) I would be very grateful.)

Good afternoon everyone!
I have an idea for an Expert Advisor/indicator that will determine the volatility of a currency pair at certain time intervals. I do not have enough experience to make it myself, maybe someone will be interested, and I can finish it with a convenient display of the main calculations.
Most of the indicators are completely uninformative. In fact, when looking at them, I have a feeling that the same price curve (which no one can understand anyway) has been passed through several filters and it has become even "crooked" and more useless.
In short, what is the crux of the problem:
Volatility implies that price moves in one direction more than in the other during a certain period of time.
Based on this assumption, we should determine the most volatile parts (days) and the volatility coefficient on them.
I.e. we take every hour during a period (say 100 days) and a preset price path (say 40 pip) as a starting point
For example: 15.00 of the first day and determines which way the price will go beyond the 40 pip maximum before returning to the same level, but in the opposite direction. I.e. let's assume the price went up and passed the 40 pip level and passed another 20 pip before it came back down from the initial 40 pip level. Thus, the volatility ratio is 1.5 (=60/40). Next, the same for day 15.00 of the second day... 100th day. the average and minimum coefficient for 15.00 is calculated.
If you make the calculation for the beginning of each hour (00.00, 01.00... 23.00), you will be able to determine the coefficients for each hour of the day.
The ratios will show how promising and at what time to use the strategies based on volatility for this pair.
The explanation is a bit confusing. If anyone is interested, I will explain it in more details.
Regards,
Alexander

Moving the topic to the thematic branch

NoSuperman 06.07.2011 14:14

I will write a free Expert Advisor or a simple indicator.

I just got the hang of the terminal and the language, I need a lot of practice.

Email me at NoSuperman@inbox.ru.

Good afternoon to all on this site! Help in writing an indicator based on WPR, EMA is hinged on it and Stochastic is added. All parameters are adjustable, that's about it.

I don't need anything extra! If anybody has something like that, please, put it or give me a link! Manually draw every time, then how the strain began.

Just use this combination, thanks in advance to all who will help!!!

Mercyr:

Good afternoon to all present on the site! Help in writing the indicator based on WPR, EMA is hinged on it and Stochastic is added. All parameters are configured, that's about it.

No need for anything superfluous! Yes, if anyone has something like this, please post it or throw in a link! Manually draw every time, as something to strain.

Just use this combination, thanks in advance to all who will help!!!

Take a look here

Vinin:

Look here.

Thank you very much! Only I've already tried it, it's not quite right! Already found 30 indicators, all wrong.

Basically there is a reflection of a bound MA, I would like to see everything in complex, maybe you can help?

Ready to wait as long as you like!!! Thank you!!!

Is the topicstarter still writing indicators?

Mercyr:

Thank you very much! Only I've already tried it, it's not quite right! I've already found 30 indicators, all wrong.

Mostly goes the reflection of a bound MA, I would like to see everything as a whole, maybe you can help?

I'm ready to wait as long as you like! Thanks!!!

Any indicator is a distorted image of price, and even more so with a delay. You are looking in the wrong place.

In this case, the price moves in accordance with the basic axiom that allows you to build your own strategy.

These axioms are as follows:

1. The market is equally likely to move both "down" and "up".

2. The frequency of price movement in a certain range depends on the size of the range. I.e. the price in a 10 pip range moves 10 times as often as in a 100 pip range.

3) The longer the price moves in a certain range, the more likely it is to leave it because nothing is constant.

According to the 1st axiom all attempts to predict the direction with the help of indicators is 50x50.

You will find 300 more indicators and they will only duplicate the price :)

Reason: