[Archive] Programming in mql4 (free)

Hi all!

I've been programming in mql4 for about a year now, and I've got some experience. So far I've developed something only for personal use. Now I would like to try my forces on your tasks.)

I suggest free development of Expert Advisors, indicators and scripts.

I should warn you right away that I am ready to take up not all proposals, but only those that are interesting to me. If the task is interesting to me, I am ready to help with the wording of the task, terms of reference, and in general, you will see my interest at once, because at this stage I do not want to be a dumb coder :) High speed performance also will not guarantee, because primarily focused on quality.

Proposals accepted here, in a personal note, on e-mail (chaika_sv@mail.ru) and in the ICQ (356920679).

By all means, Sergey.

How choosy we are!!! For the money and to make it interesting... He who pays, orders the music and then dances!

I'm sorry, but I was thinking the same thing. If you're interested, then it's free) And you choose whose music to play)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

Choose a job for your own taste and colour.

TheXpert:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

Choose a job for your own taste and colour.

And it's all for money there too, no one programs for food any more... (((

dimeon:
How choosy we are!!! For the money and to make it interesting... He who pays, orders the music and then dances!

I'm interested in trading and mql-programming, that's my hobby. A hobby is, by definition, something that should be interesting and nothing else :) I'm not interested in stupid coding on demand on the principle: pay - get. I want a mutually interesting cooperation. If you can earn money here, then fine.

chaika_sv:

Let's just say trading and mql programming is a hobby of mine
So if it's your hobby, maybe you should stay out of where the professionals are working?

vitali_yv:
So if it is your hobby, maybe you should not go where professionals work?

What do you think a professional is?) I think it's a person who gets paid for their work. And in my opinion, there is nothing wrong with a hobby becoming a profession. Especially because I am a programmer both by education and by the kind of permanent job I do. So I don't feel that I am meddling in an area that is completely arcane to me.

chaika_sv:

What do you think a professional is?) I think it's a person who gets paid for their work. And in my opinion, there is nothing wrong with a hobby becoming a profession. Especially because I am a programmer both by education and by the kind of permanent job I do. So I do not think that I am getting into a field that is completely obscure to me.

According to D. Ushakov, a professional is a person who has made an occupation his or her permanent profession. This is slightly different from a person for whom a certain occupation is a hobby. Just because you are a programmer is good, but that does not automatically make you a professional mql programmer - there are too many specific nuances, even with a year of writing stuff for yourself.

vitali_yv:
According to D.Ushakov, a professional is a person who has made an occupation his permanent profession. This is slightly different from someone for whom a certain occupation is a hobby. Just because you are a programmer is good, but that doesn't automatically make you a professional mql programmer - there are too many specific nuances, even with a year of writing stuff for yourself.

Well, in the long run, professional/non-professional, whatever you call it, are just words. As I see it, it is not easy to find a programmer who only does mql.

chaika_sv:

What do you think a professional is?) I think it's a person who gets paid for their work. And in my opinion, there is nothing wrong with a hobby becoming a profession. Especially because I am a programmer both by education and by the kind of permanent job I do. So I do not think that I am getting into a field that is completely obscure to me.

A professional is precision and quality. "Getting paid" may not be a professional. Trivia... Seemingly... LITTLE THINGS. But EVERYTHING is made up of little things. "Consistently excellent results."
Reason: