I will write an advisor free of charge - page 71

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write to an advisor. I invite you to discuss it either publicly or in private messages.

Is your offer still valid?

Hello, my name is Mikhail

Here is the idea in my own words

an EA with time limit starts working on Monday and finishes on Friday (for example, Mon - Fri at 01:00 and Fri at 22:00), and all orders are closed automatically

opens 1 bid in one direction of the indicator supertrendproprofit4.ex4
opens an example downwards 1 bid at a change of direction upwards is closed and the other is opened and vice versa
there is no stop-loss and take-profit as they open and close by themselves when the indicator changes the direction
works on different timeframes and currencies

deposit limit example maximum deposit of 3500 after which no bets will be placed

in the settings:
time limit
default percentage - 0,2% of deposit, that changes lot size at every bet
indicator period

deposit limit

Thanks in advance.

Good evening, I need some help with code

The goal is to make my EA work on certain days of the year, I have DayOfYear() function, but it doesn't work as required, for example, I want my EA to work only on 16th day of year, if I set DayOfYear()==16, the result will not be achieved, a good structure for an EA should be like this

- if day of year =16 or 17....... (or date range)->function check1->open order

- if day of the year equals =120 or 135...... (or date range)->function check1->open order

When publishing an EA it says:Incorrect file format. Please recompile your product, tell me how to fix it? Recompiled dozens of times already

Good afternoon, Please write an Expert Advisor, for some reason I did not find it on google ((, I would be grateful for help

In general the standard rule of trend detection:

Bullish Trend - every Minimum Price Above the Previous Minimum Price , Bearish Trend - every Maximum Price Below the Previous Maximum Price
so looking for Expert Advisor: (which would trade according to this rule, by PICTURES or by Lines Chart)

for a Bullish Trend - Minimum Above the Previous Minimum ,
BUYentry in the market when price reached the "Closing Price (CLOSE) Maximum" which was between those two lows
for a Bearish Trend - Maximum Price is Lower than the Previous Minimum,
enter the market in SELL when the price reached the "CLOSE Minimum" which was between those two Highs

(i.e. 3 candles, enter the market on the 4th candle at the price of 2 candles CLOSE)

It seems like a simple, standard tool, for some reason I could not find it in Google and Yandex, I searched about 30 search queries.
(There are similar Advisors to indicators ZigZag and Fractals, but they do not fit)

Can you please advise who knows the indicator or who can write one for MT4-MT5 I would be grateful for help
Files:
FFF555-1.PNG  35 kb
FFF5556-1.png  41 kb

Anton Yakovlev:
I have a good strategy and i'd like to share it with you, i can write an EA. i invite you to discuss it publicly or in private messages.

Anton should write an EA robot, for trading in MT4, for M5, M15, H1, we need to discuss, ***

Afternoon

I have been trading according to my own method for a long time and have had great success

I have an idea to write an Expert Advisor or indicator

what do you say

Hello! There is a very cool strategy! It's described here:http://strategy4you.ru/strategii-s-indikatorami-foreks/lazy.html

Can you use it to write an EA?

An indicator for MT5 needs to be redesigned for this article. It would be greatly appreciated.
Files:

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write an EA. I invite you to discuss it either publicly or in private.

I've recently downloaded an interesting indicator, I've been trading on it for a few months now and would like to make an EA on it. ***

Reason: