[Archive] Programming in mql4 (free) - page 2

chaika_sv:

Well, in the long run, professional/non-professional, whatever you call it, are just words. I see that it is not easy to find a programmer who is only dealing with mql.

;)

You don't need to get bogged down in other people's ideas, it's quicker to formalize your own ideas. Additionally, you may probe the structure of a financial instrument through testing.

write -->> test --> draw conclusions --> write...

DDFedor:

A professional is about accuracy and quality. "Making money" can also be a non-professional. Trivia ... Seemingly ... LITTLE THINGS. But EVERYTHING is made up of little things. "Consistently excellent results."

Why are you even attached to the word 'professional'? :) It's just a word.

By the way, accuracy and quality are traits that can also be characteristic of a hobby. Why not?

storm:

;)

Don't get bogged down in other people's ideas, it's quicker to formalise your own thoughts. Additionally, through testing, you probe the structure of the financial instrument.

Honestly, I don't understand the connection between my post and yours :) Explain, please.

The discussion gets bogged down in detail. To try to summarise, the public is trying to convey some of the awkwardness of the situation to the applicant.
There are a lot of strong bespoke programmers on this forum. And there is an unwritten agreement not to solicit customers in forum threads. There is a special thread called "Jobs" for that.

chaika_sv:
Honestly, I didn't understand the connection between my post and yours :) Explain, please.

Respect yourself and the people you claim to belong to... Don't tarnish the community...

Go to the baths yourself - reflect, put your thoughts and everything else in order...

Especially - you have already been made clear - see the post above!!!!

In the meantime - "program" at your place... under your blanket.

granit77:
The discussion gets bogged down in detail. To try to summarise, the public is trying to convey some of the awkwardness of the situation to the applicant.
There are a lot of strong bespoke programmers on this forum. And there is an unwritten agreement not to solicit customers in forum threads. There is a special thread called "Jobs" for that.
Maybe the problem is that it is unwritten? Anyway, I see your point. Close the thread.

Roman.:

Respect yourself and the people you claim to belong to.... Don't cast a shadow on the community....

Go to the baths yourself - reflect, tidy up your thoughts and everything else...

Especially - you have already been made clear - see the post above!!!!

In the meantime - "program" at your place... under your blanket.

Judging by your post, you're not the one to tell me about respect. I haven't been rude to anyone here and I haven't sent anyone anywhere. Unlike you.

storm:

;)

Don't get bogged down in other people's ideas, it's quicker to formalise your own thoughts. Additionally, through testing, you probe the structure of the financial instrument.

That's right, the rest is just competition.

chaika_sv:
Judging by your post, it's not for you to talk about respect. I haven't been rude to anyone here and I haven't sent anyone anywhere. Unlike you.

BOO-HA-HA-HA-HA. - (that's about respect.)

P.S. to my post above (didn't have time to finish it) - Sorry for taking the liberty of recommending you... - I take my leave.

storm:

Don't get bogged down in other people's ideas, it's quicker to formalise your own thoughts. In addition, you will feel the structure of the financial instrument through testing.

No, there are interesting moments in other people's ideas, which I have not thought of myself, but seldom. I have a good idea, I do not want to try an uninteresting idea, and I can try an interesting one for free, if it has a profit potential.
Reason: