[Archive] Programming in mql4 (free) - page 3

chaika_sv:

Why are you even attached to the word 'professional'? :) It's just a word.

By the way, accuracy and quality are traits that can also be characteristic of a hobby. Why not?

The question is complicated. I do not consider myself a professional, although I know something better (and for this reason I did not become a professional, although I have been programming for about 25 years). Maybe more...

chaika_sv:
Judging by your post, it's not for you to tell me about respect. I haven't been rude to anyone here and I haven't sent anyone anywhere. Unlike you.

I consider this to be a Friday night thing... So, one more recommendation to the starter - urgently rename the branch: "Programming in mql4... under my blanket"...

P.S. Don't sweat it - there's a jooba,... go ahead.

))))))))

ZZZEROXXX:
))))))))

:-)))

Vinin:

The question is complicated. I do not consider myself a professional, although I know something better (and for this reason I did not become a professional, although I have been programming for about 25 years). Maybe more...
damn, I've only been programming for 23 years too.

Vinin:

Well, who is a professional? From your point of view.

IgorM:
Man, you're ahead of the curve here too, I've only been into programming for 23 years

You can't tell by the avatar :))

RomanS:

You can't tell by the avatar :))

:-)))

Roman.:

P.S. Do not sweat it - there is a zhoba. go ahead.

I know about zhoba, but it's not what I need, because at the moment I'm not ready to take on tasks with the degree of responsibility that zhoba requires.

Right now, I'm fine with leisurely programming for little money, maybe even for free. Three main goals:

- to learn how to work with a customer;

- maybe get some fresh ideas;

- to improve your language skills in the process.

I would recommend working with customers for free. You get rid of a lot of problems and squabbles, especially as the money is not much at first anyway. And once you are up and running, you will decide how to proceed.
Reason: