[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 75

fortrader.ru:
I will write an EA for free but in turn, contact http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0

Hello, I need help in correcting indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8417

4 more lines need to be added, their parameters

for all

extern int degree = 3;
extern int bars = 233;
extern int shift = 0;

outer channel extern double kstd = 2.33; colour red

middle extern double kstd = 1.8; aqua colour

internal extern double kstd = 0.55; colour yellow

it will look like this

developed by introducing Fibonacci sequence into the display levels of this indicator

in this picture 3 indicators with corresponding parameters are applied to 1 chart

I would use it this way, but quite often the parameters of inductor disappear and all 3 indicators merge into 1 unnecessary

If something is unclear, just contact me in person

scrmt: Hello, help in correcting the indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8417
Files:
i-regr_1.mq4  6 kb

KONDOR:

Thank you it made the job so much easier

Good afternoon. Could you write an EA which is trend-following. The trend is determined by 120 EMA The trades are opened at a certain candlestick pattern and confirmation of a stochastic crossover. I started to learn the language myself last week and basically learned and wrote some stuff. My Expert Advisor is yielding about 250 points per month, but there are months with negative balance. I am satisfied with it while trading manually but in testing it misses some trades and i have some open positions. Maybe together we will come to something.

Good afternoon. I would like to suggest a simple MA-based EA. Strategy based on MAs is usually accused of 2 sins - late entry (most of the move is lost) and false entry at flat (losses due to continuous entry-stops). Let's try to combine the advantages and remove the disadvantages. We will analyze the EURUSD example. M5 - SmMA66. Level+\- 440. M15 - SMA46. Level+\- 550. M30 - LWMA32. Level+\- 700; SmMA67.Level+\- 800,+\- 2100. Open 4 windows. 5,15,30,Н1. Hourly we will consider later. Buy entry conditions - the price crosses the MA from the bottom upwards. The bar closes above the MA. We set a pending order - Н+100. TP - by the upper Level. SL - at the lower level. The price went in our direction, reached TP and closed. It's good. The price did not reach TP, went backwards and crossed the MA. Not good. We put a new sell order L-100, move the buy SL to the open Sell price and set the trailing order to the minimum value allowed. In this case, if the price goes back, we will close at breakeven. What this gives us. If we hit a trend, we catch it from the beginning. If we are in a flat on large timeframes, we catch the movement on the small ones. In the beginning I thought we would put everything on one timeframe, for example on M30, and start drawing there. But it makes the EA too complex. In the meantime, a simple Expert Advisor in each window, with its own magic. The entry-exit conditions are very clear and simple. The main thing is the combination of several EAs on different timeframes. If you can write an EA, I will test it on other pairs. It is a little difficult to use hands. You can add MM and increase lot by 1.1 when lots are lost.
Files:
eu1.zip  90 kb

Good afternoon everyone! I am new to the forex market, about 3 months old, so please don't "kick" me if anything goes wrong. I found the Dashkov system somewhere and am using it now. I use it now:

It uses indicators MA(PERIOD 9, method smooted. Apply to Median prise hl/2- green), MA(PERIOD 15, method smooted. Apply to Median prise hl/2- red), MA(PERIOD 25, method smooted. Apply to Median prise hl/2- blue).

Also RSI indicators are used (period 5, apply close. Levels 41 and 59.) and whillams indicator percent range - it is applied to rsi and has period 9 and colour red.

The MA levels show the trend direction (if they weave - no trades at all).

Additional signal for entry is crossing by indicator whillams percent range level 41 to buy (assuming that the green indicator MA is at the top of other moving curves) or crossing the same level 59 to sell (assuming that the green indicator MA is at the bottom of other moving curves.) SL is set at the red moving curve

In this regard, I need an EA to be able to open trades in my absence when whillams percent range crosses the required level, depending on the moving average. Can I write such an EA?

Many thanks in advance!!!

fortrader.ru:
I'll write an advisor for free but one at a time, write to whoever needs it http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0
The link does not work.

PPG85:
The link does not work.

the topic was created on 08.08.2008. what year is it now?

and the link is "dead" from the onslaught of thirsty people

Hi all!

I've been programming in mql4 for about a year and have some experience. So far I've developed something only for personal use. Now I would like to try my forces on your tasks.)

I suggest free development of Expert Advisors, indicators and scripts.

I should warn you right away that I am ready to take up not all proposals, but only those that are interesting to me. If the task is interesting to me, I am ready to help with the wording of the task, terms of reference, and in general, you will see my interest at once, because at this stage I do not want to be a dumb coder :) High speed performance also will not guarantee, because primarily focused on quality.

Proposals accepted here, in a personal note, on e-mail (chaika_sv@mail.ru) and in the ICQ (356920679).

By all means, Sergey.

Please write a semi-automatic EA, I don't understand MQL programming. When I activate an EA on a currency pair, when I drag it on a pair it should ask if I want to buy or sell only. If I choose to sell it will place pending sell orders below the minimum of the last closed candle by 2 - 3 pips stop loss at the maximum of the current day when the stop loss goes off it sets the order again at the minimum of the last candle stop loss maximum of the trading day plus 2 - 3 pips. If I choose to only buy it does the same but in a mirror like a rolling order on 3m Elder screens but stop loss to the maximum of the current day. Broker Alpari i.e. five digits . Thank you very much. ) I would be very grateful.)

Reason: