how to identify price reversal points - page 14

I can sell you my indicator.

bibars:

I can sell you my indicator.

Erm... thanks of course, but you have your own tricks with it. And the picture shows a clear break of the flat, when in fact it wasn't. I mean that the indicator should be improved. You'd better share the formula (in private) and I will improve it and return the improved version. That way everyone will be satisfied and you won't have to buy a pig in a poke... :)

And if you formalize your "tricks", I'll integrate them into the indicator.

In general, if you decide, write in person.

andreybs:

Erm... thanks of course, but you have your "tricks" of working with it. And the figure shows a clear break of the flat, when in fact it wasn't. I mean that the indicator will have to be improved. You'd better share the formula (in private) and I will improve it and return the improved version. That way everyone will be satisfied and you won't have to buy a pig in a poke... :)

And if you formalise your "tricks", I will integrate them into the indicator.

In general, if you want to try it, write to me in your personal message.

I don't insist, as you like. I don't use an indicator at all, I just had an idea and made it, and you're expressing yourself too much about the formula, or is it different to give an indicator and formula? As for the "tricks", I meant the filtration of false signals by means of levels broken by the indicator and the price. Can it be written in the code, that is the question? I am not a programmer, unfortunately.

bibars:

As for the "tricks", I meant filtering out false signals with the help of levels broken by the indicator and the price. Can this be written in code, that's the question?

If it can be formulated in words, it can be programmed and I could do it. If you're sorry to share something you don't even use... well you're entitled to...

andreybs: Got any of these in mind?

I can give you what I think is a classic, real-life example of fitting the story on a real pam.

In his tester, it looks like this -

It's about the same as yours. And in real life it looks like this -

It's all very sad......))))

Answer a simple question:

Do you find your pivot points more accurate before or after?

Clearly, the question is rhetorical - after. And now think, are your mistakes in determining before worth the profit that is lost on the wrong definition?

Wouldn't it be easier-isn't it better to make sure by opening the cat's drawer and taking what you are supposed to and profitable?

===

Nah, I get it, at nektr. AFTER is after at all. Then - yes, it's better to guess...))

Why do you need such an indicator? similar indicators show that a strong trend has already been going on.

But if you insist on your request - CCI - break the line 100 from bottom to top or -100 from top to bottom. Or take Alligator...

LeoV:

I can give you what I think is a classic real-life example of fitting the story on a real pam.

In his tester, it looks like this -

It's about the same as yours. And in real life it looks like this -

It's all very sad......))))

So what is the mistake, has anyone analyzed it? If not, you can easily get a similar situation by transferring MTS from demo account of one brokerage company to another. The MTS author (if he understands programming, of course) will always find an error and fix it. In my experience, the instability of the MTS is usually associated with bad programming of indicators and input signal processing unit (most of the MTS do not care about this important functionality).

Svinozavr:

Answer a simple question:

Do you find your pivot points more accurate before or after?

OK, the question is rhetorical - after.

Why are you answering for me? Not after! It's exactly the same. Why would I lie to myself? I make indicators that don't change readings seven times per tick. I've already explained how to do it. Of course they have a slight lag, but it is acceptable. They operate in exactly the same way on demo and real account.

dimeon:

Why do you need such an indicator? similar indicators show that a strong trend has already been going on.

But if you insist on your request - CCI - break the line 100 from bottom to top or -100 from top to bottom. Or take Alligator...

That's why the classic ones are not suitable. The strength of the trend is needed to set the boundary conditions when channel trading is possible. However, I've already figured out how to do it better - modifying the zigzag.
Reason: