Trading by experts is Prohibited ... !!! - page 2

FXCAST : trading with experts is prohibited

Hi everybody,

I start a real mini account at Fxcast since 2 weeks, and all my EA are getting the following message : trading with experts is prohibited

while my account is EA enable.

Anyone had bad experience of this broker ?

I am trying since one week to have a solution with there support but it is the same story : you can use EA blablabla....

While actually it is clear that I can.

thanks for the infos,

Pull your money out and find another broker. Simple as that.

It working now

Hi,

Ya it is working now but after loosing a good money. to fixe it they explain me I should close all my position first, they was just losing position... anyway, they are doing a good job, I recommand this broker to anyone

um.....ouch.

IMHO - Eventually all brokers will disallow trading with EA's soon

why would they do that ?

what's the difference with EA doing it or me running EA on a demo and i take the same trades on a live account ?

matrixebiz:

Then what use of Metatrader? Just f..k them, close account and trade on some other platform.

matrixebiz:

I guess they won't. Only a few EAs (if they exist) are profitable for a long term, it's even easier to cheat as we usually don't monitoring an EA for the whole time.

What if the code is not visible?

Hi all.

What if the code is not visible in the EA and is only accessible from a DLL file? Can the brokers still control/manipulate it?

Thanks...

@ forex87 - True but we can't be awake 24/7, I know I've missed some great trades while I was sleeping, hence the use of an EA

@ Enforcer - Yes, true but I have some great indicators made for MT4 and MT4 seems to be a pretty stable platform to run

@ Devil2000 - True but I think eventually we will come up with an always profitable EA then the brokers will be mad

The reason why I say that is I read somewhere that brokers really do need you to loose because when you place a trade the broker places a trade in the opposite direction

Reason: