Searching for market patterns - page 58

paukas:
There is a lot of noise and confusion in big TFs.

Noise in the head (c) paukas

:)))))))))

granit77:
It won't. You can only throw such a ponzi scheme on a weekend evening after a good dinner. Monday morning will set the record straight.

Victor. Just once. A little bit. I'm late...))

===

What are you talking about? You know it's not a show-off. )))

====

Am I indirectly setting you up? I don't think so. I'm just making a public apology. That's helpful.

moskitman:

It's a serious bid, so we'll see. After all, there's a name on the line. Demo tricks don't count, I hope.
You're tempting, Andrew, in a big way... :-))) You do realise that by "deal, two" - such "things" are not at stake... :-))) all the more so, no one put them there... :-)

avtomat:

Noise in the head (c) paukas

:)))))))))

Noodles, nothing funny(c)

paukas:
Noodles, nothing funny (c)

Well, obviously, it's no laughing matter.

:)))))))))))))))

avtomat:

Well, obviously, it's no laughing matter.

:)))))))))))))))

Aren't you?

paukas:
Isn't that what you have?

You mean the noise in your head?

:))))))))

moskitman:
It's a serious bid, so we'll see. After all, there's a name on the line. Demo tricks don't count, I hope.
What's at stake? Everyone has the right to both earn and lose, and it does not affect his good name, if there is one.
Another thing is that trading is an intimate matter and requires silence, so I am not a supporter of public demonstrations. The exceptions are PAMMs, educational trading and other targeted promotions.

I see my phrase "A name is at stake" resonates. Don't resonate like that, for with the words "It's easy to make money by trading." and "! Do you want to check it out? Here tomorrow?" (calling morons beforehand), the man is challenging. And I can't see it any other way.

moskitman:
I see my phrase "A name is at stake" resonates. Don't resonate like that, for with the words "It's easy to make money by trading." and "! Do you want to check it out? Here tomorrow?" (calling morons beforehand), the man is challenging. And I can't see it any other way.
I regard these resonant phrases as intemperate language, which I do not approve of and refer to the flies. Personal trade, on the other hand, is a cutlet.
Reason: