How to avoid slippage? - page 7

goga:
So how to avoid drawdowns etc.?

You can't, or rather you have been told - don't trade. If you want to trade on the real, learn to lose, stop-loss trading and lack of MM 100% deposit drain is only a matter of time.

If you want to trade for real, you have to learn how to lose. If you want to do that, learn how to stop and stop without MM, it's only a question of time.

I don't care how you get the advantage - by choice of Stoploss/TakeProfit ratio, by selection of indicators or loss/win %. Read the pros and cons of strategies with surplus to profit or with partial loss locking. I recommend to check the discussion and results of 2010 and previous years.

goga: How to avoid drawdowns?

It's actually very simple.

Without going into too much detail, to avoid drawdown - trade with 1:1 leverage and there will be no significant drawdowns. True, you won't make much profit either, but the question was about drawdown. If you take the simplest advisor on the MA crossing, optimize it properly and trade on 1:1 leverage - you'll gain 10-20% per annum, if you're fast on time.

Wedo not need to do it:

How do you know if a trend is in progress?

How do you know if the trend is over?

It is practically impossible to determine with 100% probability, if trend is started or more importantly the end of the trend. But you do not have to do it to make money.

There is a way: the pair eurusd, n1 looking for a powerful rise or fall (large candles, no rollbacks). levels: 1st (≈ 80 pips, weak-always comes, but the drawdown can be large), 2nd (≈150 - rare, but reliable) to put them sell-limit x (lots) and x * 2 (lots). take 30%-45%, stop 10%-20% of the 2nd.

LeMaxx, how big, in grams, please )

Reread my post, levels and stops are given

LeMaxx:
There is a way: the pair eurusd, n1 looking for a powerful rise or fall (large candles, no rollbacks). levels: 1st (≈ 80 pips, weak-always comes, but the drawdown can be large), 2nd (≈150 - rare, but reliable) to put them sell-limit x (lots) and x * 2 (lots). take 30%-45%, stop 10%-20% of the 2nd.
so you have to owl out and check - i'm sure. the drain is secured !

dimeon:
Well, you have to chop the owl and test it - I'm sure the drain is secured!

You won't believe it, but I didn't even doubt it would fail, I wrote it to make it clear that the best entry is overbought/oversold relative to drawdown

LeMaxx: the best entry is overbought/oversold relative to drawdown
This is strong, my brain is about to break down. Could you clarify, or I'll have to heal it (with beer).

Mathemat:
This is strong, my brain is about to break down. Could you clarify, or I'll have to heal it (with beer).
Beer kills brain cells.

Comrades !!! And the milkmaids from our collective farm cowshed, with the threat hanging over them, stated in the topic of the topic of the topic, in every way trying to determine the future goals in both directions at once. But as they can't make it to one side, and they constantly receive not what the price will be, and what it will not be, our chairman took the risks of their incompetence and ruled. And he got on with the paradox - no big deal.
Reason: