How to avoid slippage? - page 2

goga:
Why?

Why what?

khorosh:
If there was a known answer, then the entire population of the earth would be traders :))), and if someone knows how to avoid big drawdowns they will never reveal it.
Avoiding big drawdowns is not that difficult, just: put small stops and play the right way.

khorosh:
Why what?
Why don't they share what's the problem? As far as I know people, give them golden information, they'll say bullshit. I'm the smartest.

chepikds:
Avoiding large drawdowns is not that difficult, just: put small stops and play the right way.

In this case it will not work that way, the principle is that the price will come back

chepikds:
Avoiding large drawdowns is not that difficult, just: put small stops and play in the right direction.
Show me a demo or real account for at least half a year. I would like to see entries with small stops in the right direction.

khorosh:
Show me a demo or real position for at least half a year. I would like to see entries with small stops in the right direction.
Small stops may even be in the wrong direction.

goga:
Why may not they share what is the problem? i know people who give them golden information and they say bullshit. i am the smartest

Without drawdowns in principle, trading is not possible. And if someone has very small drawdowns, it means that the entries and exits are very accurate.

It means that the person has a grail. And no one will give you the grail.

paukas:
With the little ones, you can even get into the unnecessary one.
Of course, it's not like we're in any danger:)))

khorosh:

Without drawdowns in principle, trading is not possible. And if someone has very small drawdowns, it means that the entries and exits are very accurate.

It means that the person has a grail. And no one will give you the grail.

I'm not asking for a way to bring the drawdown down to zero. it's just that 90-95% drawdown of the deposit is unacceptable.

goga:
I'm not asking for a way to bring the drawdown down to zero. it's just that 90-95% drawdown is unacceptable.

And you reduce the lot by a factor of 10 and there will be 9-9.5% drawdown of the deposit.

The method is proven.

Reason: