How to avoid slippage? - page 6

granit77:
Nah, I just stopped reading it after the first few posts. That's not what I mean. The stability of a system indicates that it has a core, which gives hope to be able to pull it to profit with filters, MM, refinements, refinements, and in the end manual corrections.
As a rule, systems which are profitable in one area and fail in another one are not amenable to improvement.
maybe a good car is like a car that consists of several units - engine - gearbox - steering etc. if the engine is good but the steering and brakes are bad, you won't get far

Reshetov:
...then you end up with a profit.

No profit, don't cheat, I've been watching your topic - two new demo accounts lost in a week ;)

But even then it's hard to take a profit - it's hard to determine the point of jumping out of the market, because after a successful entry the price 90% of the time wants to return to your order

IgorM:
no profit, don't be fooled, I've been watching your topic - two new demo accounts were drained in a week ;)
Give Reshetov a break. He's the last romantic on this forum and doesn't have to give milk.

IgorM:
no profit, don't be fooled, I've been watching your topic - two new demo accounts were drained in a week ;)
That's right. So if you say you have a profit - never show it to anyone! :))

IgorM:

No profit, don't be fooled, I've been watching your topic - two new demo accounts were drained in a week ;)

So what? I can drain a hundred or two more of these accounts. You cannot make profit or loss on a demo account - just fill up or dump it. That is what they are intended for, to debug strategies.

Reshetov:

So what?

Basically nothing, they are like that :)

granit77:
Nah, I just stopped reading it after the first few posts. That's not what I mean. The stability of a system indicates that it has a core, which gives hope to be able to pull it to profit with filters, MM, refinements, refinements, and in the end manual corrections.
As a rule, systems which are profitable in one area and fail in another one are not amenable to improvement.
I agree.

so how do you avoid slippage etc.?

goga:
so how do you avoid slippage etc.?
See first answer on the first page

goga:
So how do you avoid drawdowns and so on?

George!

From what you have said in the thread:

1.Risk management.

2.Correct inputs and outputs.

Further details up to the provision of the Grail code is needed?

No one will give it to you ready-made.

Use your brain and search. Work and try.

Reason: