Strategy 100p a day and 20% drawdown maximum - page 5

SergSV:
you take 20 working days, it's easier to count, the lot increases at the beginning of each month.
you don't have to pull a fixed lot. it's only needed for validation in the tester, normal traders make a percentage of available funds, that's 5 percent of what you can afford to lose if the stop loss goes off. That is, the MM of the risk of a trade is 5% of the deposit

Martingeil:
You don't have to pull a fixed lot, it's only necessary to check it in the tester, normal traders make a percentage of available funds, that's 5 percent of what you can afford to lose if the stop loss goes off. That is, the MM of the risk of a trade is 5% of the deposit
This is for beginners, the risk for professionals is 0.5-1.5%.

SergSV:
It's for beginners, the pros have a risk of 0.5-1.5%.

People are asking the pros for a month's worth of stats.

SergSV:
It's for beginners, pros have a risk of 0.5-1.5%.

How's that?

Can you show me, because I don't get it?

FAGOTT: People are asking the pros for a month's worth of stats.
Yes, yes, a month's worth. But the average profit of a deal in pips must be no less than 20. And we will be happy for Serguei, when he makes 20 pips per day in a very dumb and simple way.

Martingeil:

How's that?

Can you show me, because I don't get it?

He says that a 5% risk on one trade is too much for professionals. For professionals, the maximum acceptable risk is 0.5 to 1.5%.

The state's going to show you and it'll all make sense.

FAGOTT:

People are asking the pros for a month's worth of stats.
When did I say I was a pro?

SergSV:

That's not a cosmic result for you, is it?

SergSV:
then how do you know how a pro is? ))

FAGOTT:

He says that a 5% risk on one trade is too much for professionals. For professionals the maximum acceptable risk is 0.5-1.5%.

The state is about to show and everything will become clear at once

http://savepic.org/1616547.gif

And now a counter suggestion to those who are very indignant: show me your stats.

Reason: