The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 257

avtomat:

Well, the"correctness of the report" is not an absolute concept and is subject to changes both in time and space.

Remember the proverb:What's good for the Russian is good for the German is good for the German- it's also about the"correctness of the report" ;)))

In my opinion, a report is just a report and is not subject to anything. The correct report shows the essence and the wrong one is misleading. The universe has made that clear and precise to me. ))

Of course, it all depends on the goals of the author of the report. Let us not resemble our overseas "friends", giving in to the false embrace of delusion of a unipolar world. It is clear that diversity of opinion is not always pleasant. For some it can even be psychologically painful. And for someone perhaps even fatal. ;))

avtomat:

Why do you assume that only EXCEPT OR applies to all these options ???

In fact, I basically do exactly the same thing with him that all normal people do with him.

What surprises you? Or are you up to another trick?

;)))

and what do all normal people do with balance?) Or not exclude.

tol64:

In my opinion, a report is just a report and is not subject to anything. The right report shows the essence and the wrong report is misleading. The universe has made that clear and precise to me. ))

Of course it all depends on what the author of the report is aiming at. Let us not become like our overseas "friends", giving in to the false embrace of the unipolar world delusion. It is clear that diversity of opinion is not always pleasant. ;))

Correctness\Wrongness depends on accepted standards. About the deceitfulness of overseas "friends" - I agree, but the deceitfulness of European "friends" should be included here as well. And, by the way, their standards are different from our standards - it is a matter ofCorrectness/Incorrectness. You see, they lie here too.

;))

Avals:

What do all normal people do?) Or don't rule it out.

What answer do you expect to hear? Dancing. Like what?

avtomat:

Correctness\Wrongness depends on accepted standards. About the deceitfulness of overseas "friends" - I agree, but that should also include the deceitful "friends" of Europe. And, by the way, their standards are different from our standards - it is a matter ofCorrectness/Incorrectness. You see, they lie here too.

;))

The American and European "friends" dream of one thing and the rest of the world gets in their way. Their mistake is to adopt standards without asking others. ;)

avtomat:

What answer do you expect to hear? Dance. Like this?

Normal people don't do anything with balance)) Equity is used to calculate position size, not entry and exit points/moments. How do you use balance?

tol64:

The American and European "friends" dream of one thing and the rest of the world prevents them from doing it. Their mistake is to adopt standards without asking others. ;)

You see. And everywhere they shout about their 'rightness'. They lie.

Avals:

normal people don't do anything with the balance)) Equity is used to calculate position size, not entry and exit points/moments. How do you use balance?

I'm sick of this gumption.

avtomat:

I'm sick of this gumption.

What's there to code for? The answer is simple and unambiguous - "I use the balance sheet to make such-and-such trading decisions" or "trade secret". Why troll about euphoria, normal people, etc.?

Avals:

what is there to code for? The answer is simple and straightforward - "I use the balance sheet to make such-and-such trading decisions" or "trade secret". Why troll about euphoria, normal people, etc.?

And why ask stupid questions?
Reason: