The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 334

EURUSD Daily 2018.05.22 Tuesday.

is to the question of trends, stops and so on.

A Chukcha is sitting with a fishing rod on the shore of the Bering Strait. An American submarine comes up:
American:
- Where did the Russian submarine go?
Chukcha:
- North East.
- OK.
The Americans sail off to the northeast.
A Russian submarine comes up:
- Hey, Chukcha, where did the American submarine go?
Chukcha:
- North East.
Submarine commander:
- Don't get smart, point your finger at me.

Wizard2018:
A Chukchi is sitting with a fishing rod on the shore of the Bering Strait. An American submarine comes up:
American:
- Where did the Russian submarine go?
Chukcha:
- Nord-Ost.
- OK.
The Americans are sailing to the northeast.
ARussian submarine is surfacing:
- Hey, Chukcha, where did the American submarine sail to?
Chukcha:
- Nord-Ost.
Submarine commander:
- Don't get clever, point your finger at me.

And the commander's right! A thousand times right! And not because he doesn't know what "northeast" means. It's because he doesn't know what Chukchi means by "northeast".

And jokes like that... they often turn out to have a double bottom.

Олег avtomat:

I see, I see that you are already good at making predictions.

Very good, in fact. 333 pages of predictions behind us.

When are we really going to fuel the rocket and fly the prognosis???

Uladzimir Izerski:

I see, I see that you are already good at making predictions.

Very good, in fact. 333 pages of predictions behind us.

When are we really going to refuel the rocket and fly the forecast?

Hmm... I can see that you don't understand what this picture says at all. It's a strict function that has nothing to do with forecasts. Useful for a quick assessment of the current state of the system.

However, this trolling of yours doesn't bother me...

What's really bad is the current WM situation, once again set up by yet another idiot.

https://habr.com/post/359296/

WebMoney попал под санкции в Украине
WebMoney попал под санкции в Украине
  • habr.com
Совет Национальной Безопасности и Обороны (СНБО) Украины составили новый санкционный список в отношении России который вступил в силу указом президента от 14 мая и будет действовать на протяжении 3 (трёх) лет. Список составил 756 пунктов. Помимо WebMoney и всех её дочерних предприятий и представительств в него попали такие компании как...

Олег avtomat:

Hmmm... I can see that you don't understand what this picture says at all. It's a strict function that has nothing to do with predictions. Useful for a quick assessment of the current state of the system.

However, this trolling of yours doesn't bother me...

What's really bad is the current WM situation, once again set up by yet another idiot.

https://habr.com/post/359296/

Trolling is useful in some cases. It will make you not relax in achieving your intended goal. If that is your goal and not set for trivial self-parody. Sorry for the harsh language, but ...

Let's move on to the picture.

Are you serious about the dynamics of your prediction or does it remind you of episodes from the film "Balzaminov's Marriage"?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Trolling is useful in some cases. It will keep you on your toes in achieving your intended goal. If that is your goal and not set for trivial self-praise. Sorry for the harsh language, but...

Let's move on to the picture.

Are you serious about the dynamics of your prediction or is it reminiscent of episodes from the movie "Balzaminov's Marriage"?

Once again: This is NOT a prediction. It is a functional relationship. But for some reason you don't understand that. Apparently, because you want it to be a prognosis, and it's hard for you to get rid of that "want".

As for your various associations, I don't see the point in chewing them up/flipping from nothing to nothing.

==========

An experiment will provide the answer.

What's really important is that I opened a new account for the experiment and was able to deposit it via WM, and without VPN. (Everyone already knows about WM problems in Ukraine)

Thus, the tractor is already up and running.

Tractor at the start

27.05.2018. start of another experiment.

the duration of the experiment -- until 31.12.2018.

starting balance :

Bo = $7

assigned target :

Bk + S(C) = $14,000

Total distance from 27.05.2018. to 31.12.2018. is 217 days = 31 weeks
Reason: