The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 332

MANS_FOREX:
I take it you have found price fluctuations within +- sigma?

It is obvious that you are thinking in terms of TV and MS. But neither TV nor MS are used here.

MANS_FOREX:
i am a java mql4 mql5 python c++ delphi programmer in one person and i will tell you all this - the market is at least 85% random that does not allow you to overcome the commission. 4 years of my life and 12000 developed trading algorithms for every taste under my belt... and the end result works two and that's related to probability theory in its most primitive form ... ahah ahah hurt so much work and rote areas of mathematics ... yeah ... do not waste your time gentlemen ... need proof easily i will give you them)

TViMS is designed to solve other problems, so the result you have is that"in the end two and then related to probability theory in its most primitive form"works.

And your proof is not needed here, for it is known without your proof. But your proofs, in the end, will be proofs of the inapplicability of TViMS in the trading field, although it will be against your wishes.

Олег avtomat:

It is obvious that you are thinking in terms of TV and MS. But neither TV nor MS are used here.

Why use the other? It is better to have someone write here the degree of validity of the theory in practice, by repeated analysis of different historical data by this method, both in the number of reports and in the quality of market movements. Then we can talk about something.

Олег avtomat:

TViMS is designed to solve other problems, so the result you have is that"in the end two and that related to probability theory work in the most primitive form".

And your proof is not needed here, for it is known without your proof. But your proof, in the end, will be proof of the inapplicability of TViMS in the trader's field, although it will be against your wish.

Yes. Absolutely right) more precisely there is nothing at all applicable there randomness can be calculated, I did it but trades don't overcome the commission. But randomness cannot be predicted.

Олег avtomat:

Are there any posts where you reveal the essence of the mate. Apparatus? Write here I have not yet seen attractors used in the market, Goal from experience I can say that they should, if I understand Wikipedia about attractors correctly, understand the mood of the market as a whole

EURUSD Daily 2018.05.20.

Sunday. waiting for the market to open.

MANS_FOREX:
Are there any posts where you cover the essence of the mathematical apparatus? Apparatus? Write here I have not seen yet that attractors are applied in the market, Goal from experience I can say that they should, if I understood correctly Wikipedia about attractors, understand the mood of the market as a whole

The mathematical apparatus of TAU. (Automatic Control Theory). Includes many sections.

Олег avtomat:

The mathematical apparatus of TAU. (Automatic Control Theory). Includes many sections.

Which one do you apply?

MANS_FOREX:
Which one do you use?

They are interlinked, using elements from different sections to a greater or lesser extent.

Or do you want a single "bullet" with which to kill all the birds in the world? There is no such single "bullet".

Олег avtomat:

EURUSD Daily 2018.05.20.

Sunday. Waiting for the market to open.

can't see anything here! Where is the entry point? Where is the stop? How do I take the take?

Reason: