MT4 doesn't have long to live - page 3

OnGoing:

)) All about blondes, humanitarian themes, demographic growth and not a word on the subject)

Blondes aren't a topic for flubbing. Words can't express it, algorithms can't code it. It has to be felt.

OnGoing:

Don't get so upset. You have not got it yet, they haven't invented it, so just say so. And when it appears (with a stop that exceeds the "statistical average range"), then rejoice and shoot sparks).

I'm not upset. I just don't want to throw things in front of the villagers.

OnGoing:

In the meantime, there is absolutely nothing to rejoice about.

I am not rejoicing at all, on the contrary, I even made a more serious face for greater importance.

Reshetov:

I'm not upset...

I'm not happy at all, on the contrary...

)))

And a villager sounds proud, you shouldn't say that)

OnGoing:
A villager sounds very proud, and you shouldn't think so.)

Judging by the skullcap on your avatar, you have nothing to do with the countryside.

Not the point. The point is that MT4 won't have long to live, and consequently all sorts of lockers, villagers, avalanche-keepers and ilancers will also die out like mammoths.

So better rewrite avalanches and ilanes for MT5 while it's not too late.

Reshetov:

The point is that MT4 will not have long to live

How long is a short time?

My prediction is that in 2 years the number of Mt4 and 5 brokerage companies will be equal, no more than that.

Reshetov:

So better rewrite avalanches and ilanes for MT5 before it's too late.

It already is)

However, the villagers are no longer the same. They now want a small drawdown.

sand:

How long is a short time?

My prediction is that in 2 years the number of MT4 and 5 dealer will only be equal, no more than that.

To be honest, I don't find the idea of MT5 ever being used in trading rational.

Exactly in trading.

I've seen what a creaky job it is to open trades on the demo. All I need now is an MT5 tester.

OnGoing:

I generally, to be honest, don't find the idea of using MT5 in trading ever rational.

In trading in particular.

I've seen how crunchy it is to open positions on the demo. All I need now is an MT5 tester.

It turns out to be a thing in itself. MT5 for MT5's sake.

sand:

It turns out a thing in itself. MT5 for the sake of MT5.

Well, the medium and long term may be traded. In any case, that is what the platform developers are pushing harder and harder.

But personally I am not interested. The same as intraday, only it takes longer to get lost).

Reshetov:

The bottom line is that MT4 doesn't have long to live, and consequently all sorts of lockers, villagers, avalanches and ilancers will also die out like mammoths.

A couple of years ago (even earlier, at the stage of MT5 development ) MT developers have practically no competitors (the product is really the best to date), realized that now they can impose their own rules on traders (to please brokerage companies) - trading without loops and so on.

As of today MT5 is not yet the master of the situation, but many brokerage companies have already started offering other trading platforms to traders.

What is prohibited (to please brokerage companies) in MT5, most likely, will be used by the competitors. Weren't the developers miscalculating by removing locks? They will start to lose market share. And if so, they will have to return the lots in MT6.

Generally speaking, a monopoly benefits only the producer and let us hope that the trading platforms will have competition - then the developers will have to release all the features for the user (and not only for ACs) and not to dictate their conditions like monopolies do.

Reason: