EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1354

strangerr:

What is there to guess, I told you that it will go up regardless of the news, I gave you an example for foundation lovers.
You are an interesting man after all. All the week it was in the flat, and now, when it went up, I told you that it would go up.) Nothing new, think of something new, it's not funny anymore.

Gee whiz!!! From the buoys all went to the sell triggered again pending put at 1.2910 and from 4:26pm low triggered

darka7:
You're an interesting man after all. All week it's been a sell, and now it's going up, then I told you it would be a buoy :)) Nothing new, come up with something new, it's not funny anymore.
Bull-bear))) nothing can be done)))

chepikds:
Bull-bear))) there's nothing you can do about it)))

Guys, no matter how you look at it, it's the kind of stuff (or similar moves) that makes Martin "Ruler"... :-)))

strangerr:

What's there to guess, I told you it would go up regardless of the news, I gave you an example for foundation lovers.
+100 :))

Tantrik:
+100 :))

Sorry for the offtope (and I think this may hit a nerve) - in one of your posts I read that you gave up martin at a significant drawdown - it was too early... Probably should have gone "all the way",

"including the no-return point", with the right approach, after another flip - would have taken the movement "from" and "to", especially if after another flip on "good volume" we make the TR deal equal to "0", work with a trawl...:-)))

factor_admin:
Gee whiz!!! From bays all went to sell triggered again pending put at 1.2910 and from 4:26pm low triggered
Hanging in the sells?

Kitsan:

Sell only on signal, not against the market, my last sell attempt was at 1.3030 and I was out. I bought from 1.3115 to 1.33.

And now I will go to the sell from 1.33 already, 1.32, 1.31, with a target of 1.30, if they turn around I will find a few tricks on it too)))))))))

Here's the s ...

Tell me, what's the prediction?

The 1.3200 level when will it be?

darka7:
You're an interesting man after all. All week it's been a sell, and now it's going up, then I told you it would be a buoy :)) Nothing new, come up with something new, it's not funny anymore.

It would be a good idea to read the pair first.
Reason: