best ea!

Hello,

Give me the worst ea you have (the code .mq4 file) and i will change it to a good ea.

Issam Kadhi:

Hello,

Give me the worst ea you have (the code .mq4 file) and i will change it to a good ea.

Why worst ea to a good ea conversion?

Make your life easy man. Just share a good EA

Guufuj Forex:

Why worst ea to a good ea conversion?

Make your life easy man. Just share a good EA

give us your worst ea and you will see (but a really bad)

Issam Kadhi:

Hello,

Are you really serious? :-)

Well you can have the whole forum's EA :-) I give them to you and make sure you post every EA which you will change into a good EA, all the best.

Issam Kadhi:

Hello,

Lets see :-)
Files:

Here
Lucky
Lucky
  • votes: 10
  • Sergey Artukh
  • www.mql5.com
Who has told, what Graal CANNOT be MADE PROFITABLE? - one of authors of clause about Graal. I shall tell to you the return. Lucky is too Graal, but having worked above it of considerable 3 months it began to make a profit without an involvement interbar trade. Want proofs - look reports from a demo and real.

I have an EA that is really bad in all years since 1993. But it's so so bad, I mean so bad, that if you reverse it, it's still bad.

Chris Mukengeshayi:

Are you really serious? :-)

Well you can have the whole forum's EA :-) I give them to you and make sure you post every EA which you will change into a good EA, all the best.

He is thinking that reversing the logic of a looser EA will make it a winner. It has been discussed numerous time and it is of course NOT working.

Alain Verleyen:
He is thinking that reversing the logic of a looser EA will make it a winner. It has been discussed numerous time and it is of course NOT working.
lol... I also thought that he means that! :-)

Alain Verleyen:

I can't stop laughing, I'm even thinking is the owner of the thread is joking/making fool of himself, or he is trying to wast people time on this forum, this could be an other useless thread.

Chris Mukengeshayi:

I can't stop laughing, I'm even thinking is the owner of the thread is joking/making fool of himself, or he is trying to wast people time on this forum, this could be an other useless thread.

If by just replacing SELL with BUY and BUY with SELL, we could change a bad EA into a profitable EA, we would all be somewhere else on an island.

By the way, some people say that you can make a profitable EA only with the money managment.

Money management is more important than the decision, logic and timing of taking positions itself.

Reason: