It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 27

OAE >> :

And if you do arbitrage or pipsing, you don't need any Omegas at all ;)

What do you need?

FOXXXi писал(а) >>

To say that SB jokers see life as in your inadequate anecdotes is to sign your own idiocy, but I do not see pathology in your posts - it is flub. Tell me honestly, do you make money in the financial markets?

He earns from articles and programming.

No one has reported back on the smart trader

OAE >> :

Well, we do not trade on Mamba, only on Forts. If you trade directionally, I see no point in trading our shares, because in terms of liquidity and choice our exchanges are much inferior to American ones. If you arbitrage or pipsing, you don't need Omega.)

Listen, don't talk to me about liquidity. What are you, an underground billionaire? If you're an A-1 stock trader, you don't give a shit. Believe me. No, of course, if I shell out 10 G's on a thin market to buy at least that gazik, I can move the market. But just for a little bit and not for a long time. So don't... Although, there is certain specificity in trading with large sums of money. You are right - in our market it is more pronounced.

On the other hand, forts sometimes have liquidity problems. But, you know, it's not a killer either.

OAE >> :

What kind of money? $250 a month? Don't be ridiculous. I pay commissions on trades sometimes more per day....

Only fools pay for something they don't really need.

HideYourRichess >> :

Only fools pay for things they don't really need.

If you are so smart, why are you so poor?

OAE >> :

If you are so clever, why are you so poor?

I'm smart, that's why I'm rich.

Svinozavr >> :

Look, don't get me started on liquidity. What are you, an underground billionaire? If you're an A-1 stock trader, you don't give a shit. Believe me. No, of course, if I shell out 10 G's on a thin market to buy at least that gazik, I can move the market. But just for a little bit and not for a long time. So don't... Although, there is certain specificity in trading with large sums of money. You are right - in our market it is more pronounced.

On the other hand, forts sometimes have liquidity problems. But also, you know, it's not a killer.

You seem to know everything better than anyone else, so you write on your own. I am amazed at the constant desire of people in forex circles not to share their experiences, not to listen to those who really understand something in this subject, but to seek victims for themselves in order to once again refute something and push through their own - self-destruction. You'll scare away all those around you from whom you can take something and gather those who only need to give it, but was it a boy... Good luck.

Don't quarrel )

Yesterday was information day.

Spencer has four laws of information

Law 1. The information you have is not the information you want.

Law 2. The information you want is not the information you really want

Law 3. The information you really need is not available to you

Law 4. The information you think you have is worth more than you can pay for it.

It's debatable, of course, but there's something to it

OAE >> :

If you are so smart, why are you so poor?

HideYourRichess >> :

I'm smart, that's why I'm rich.

Intelligence and wealth do not correlate with each other.

Reason: