end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 13

NYROBA:

To sling mud is much easier, and no special intelligence is required. And people mostly think in stereotypes, they are just too lazy to understand everything.

And your advice on style, I'll think about it. ;о)

Briefly, in theses:

(1) there has not been a single insult to you on this thread. The technical term "petty hustler" that Mishek used, I think, is fully appropriate

(2) You are being spoken to by old forum members who have a very good idea of who you really are. "Places of strife" was recalled, history has neatly preserved everything

PS: I think you know my opinion about you as a trader and I won't repeat it.

NYROBA:

Not all, but only those who will be in long positions in the 2nd wave in the stock markets.

and on the currency market those who try to go against the dollar... :)

Do you stand behind the dollar? )))

artikul:

Have you stood up for a dollar? )))

So the second wave hasn't started yet, it's a bit early....

NYROBA:

So the second wave hasn't started yet, it's a bit early....

Can you share the signal? )))

Farnsworth:

briefly, in theses:

(1) there has not been a single insult to you on this thread. The technical term "petty hustler" used by Mishek, I think, is entirely appropriate.

(2) You are being spoken to by old forum members who have a very good idea of who you really are. "Places of strife" was recalled, history has neatly preserved everything

PS: I think you know my opinion about you as a trader and I won't repeat it.

It's a huge, fat "+" to have moderators on the forum who are now monitoring posts, and at least some understandable rules of decent behaviour have been lined up for everyone.

I would like to remind you that in case you have forgotten, in previous threads foul language and insults were accepted as a matter of course, and insults were poured indiscriminately to the left, I think.

that's why so many forum users have switched to other forums. If you are not too lazy to read reviews on the Internet about the MQL forum before the control of moderators appeared here

(like on Onyx and others). And many, as you say, old forum users, I want to emphasize, have been exposed and exposed innumerable times that they registered

(cowardly hiding) under different nicknames. Like no one sees you can even use foul language, all the same get away with it.

I remember that you changed your nicknames too...

People are not stupid, they see who and when he registered on the forum, whether he changed his nickname, what topics he creates,

And the nature of their posts is not unimportant either, that is, what they write about and how they do it.

p.s. And your opinion on my trading i don't really care, sorry if it's rude :o))))))))))

artikul:

Will you share the signal? )))

Open the first post of this thread.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120788
NYROBA:

Calling clowns like you, I already have my own investment fund. :)))

i understand that the fate of the fund is bad? is that why you're begging to reinstall the terminal on your computer?

as for the subject, Niroba is not the same, not a single statement in so many days, only the prospects of a bright future.

NYROBA:

It's a huge, fat "+" that the forum has moderators who are now monitoring posts, and at least some understandable rules of decent behaviour have been lined up for everyone.

I would like to remind you that in case you've forgotten, in previous threads bullying and profanity was taken for granted, I think because of this a lot of people have moved to other forums.

If you are not lazy, check the feedback on the MQL forum on the web (for example on Onyx, etc.) before the moderators were controlled here. And many, as you say old forum members,

Moreover, many of your old forum members,I want to emphasize, have been exposed and expose the fact that they registered (cowardly hid) under different nicknames. Like no one sees you can even use foul language, all the same get away with it.

Thanks for the normal style. It is much more pleasant to read. I should remind you that many people swear in foul language, including you. Often and not without reason :o). And you have driven many people to mischief.

I remember that your nicknames were changed... People are not stupid, see who and when he registered on the forum, whether he changed his nickname, what topics he creates, but the essence of their posts is also not unimportant,

That is, what he writes about and how he does it.

p.s. And your opinion on my trading i don't really care, sorry if it's rude :o))))))))))

Well yeah, changed. Used to be grasn (and on the MQ forum, where we first met years ago). But it changed quite officially, by request sent to the admin. I even explained on the forum why (very funny story). But the nickname was changed, not added :o) Besides, you can see, the nickname grasn as well as farnsworth has never insulted anyone (once in a long time - pigsaurus, but he deserved it)

PS: if you want to sell yourself, your services and trading systems, my advice to you is to drastically change your communication style. И .... Learn how to forecast. Your truncated nilly is no good. You can finally understand it, to put it mildly. Improve your system.

NYROBA:

Calling clowns like you, I already have my own investment fund. :)))

It's the other way around, NYROBA, you're the one who needs a forum presence. It's the fucking attendance here, not your site. Behave more tactfully, especially since your fund here, to put it mildly, no one needs it.

NYROBA:

Open the first post of this thread.

It says there will be a global collapse )))) Will I, as a private investor, be able to make money on this? Or will only a select few be able to do that? )))
Reason: