end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis

Virtually all of the world's indices are standing on their GLOBAL DEVELOPMENTS,

so the countdown to the second wave of the crisis has already begun.

According to my calculations the global collapse will start in the autumn of 2011.

I suggest that you post your opinion on this subject in this thread, who thinks what?

I think it's bullshit.

paukas:

I think bullshit.

Look at the big banks, such as CITI Bank, preparing a "safety cushion" in the form of reverse stock splits

must be feeling the beginning of their end before the stock markets crash! http://www.nyse.com/about/listed/lcddata.html?ticker=C&fq=D&ezd=1M&index=3

The financial crisis will hit the financial sector the hardest, although the banks were already badly hit after the 1st wave of the crisis.

NYROBA:

Look at the big banks, such as CITI Bank, preparing a "safety cushion" in the form of reverse stock splits

must be feeling the beginning of their end before the stock markets crash! http://www.nyse.com/about/listed/lcddata.html?ticker=C&fq=D&ezd=1M&index=3

If Citi had understood anything about it, it would have made a profit on the past crisis instead of losing it.

paukas:
If City had understood something about it, it would not have lost out on the last crisis, but would have earned.

You don't have to understand much when the share price is at zero :)

It is a forced measure, there is little choice - either bankruptcy or a reverse split to suffer a little more.

AIG, for example, after the first wave of the crisis was in a free fall from 74 to 0.38.

if they hadn't done a reverse split, there wouldn't be an AIG company.

paukas:
If City had understood anything about it, it would have made a profit on the past crisis instead of losing it.

Only proxy banks, like Goldman Sachs, have made money, the ones closest to the body are the ones who can shovel American taxpayers' money.

The rest of the world's major banks are in a mess... Especially UBS, if just one of the Swiss banks goes bankrupt, Switzerland

will lose its status as the world's wallet. People will actively withdraw their money, because judging by the price chart, the CHF might plummet to at least 28500 points against the EUR.

p.s. Switzerland, in my opinion, is the one who is making the bait, i.e. they are making three basic mistakes:

1) making their own decisions to freeze the accounts of disgraced world leaders, one day you are acceptable and the next day ????

2) Scandals with leaks of information and getting it into the press about clients of Swiss banks!

3) Violation of common truths about non-disclosure of information about their clients - a scandal with American clients who evaded taxes!

With prospects like this the REPUTATION of SHEICARE BANKS will soon come to an end....

It's all bollocks. Wait a year.

I think this is obvious. The crisis in the world economy is systemic, so they talked about it a little through the media, so they poured in money.... As a result, the most acute symptoms of the seriously ill have been removed. Added to all this is the problem of sovereign debts in the Eurozone, Greece, Portugal, Spain, probably France as well, the states, which are relatively well off only in comparison with Europe, which is clearly inferior, Japan that is hit by the earthquake. China will not get everybody out and will not even try.)

Everything is bad, the head of IMF is running around with the maids out of despair. If not now, then in a month, if not in a month, then in six months. The question is how deep the decline will be and what can be done to mitigate it. That is all there is to it...

paukas:
It's all bollocks. Wait a year.

I don't think there will be a year, a few months at most before the current financial system begins to end....

NYROBA:

I don't think it will be a year, a few months at most before the current financial system begins to end....

Horror!

Fear not. Not shit is going to happen to this system anytime soon.

Figar0:

I think this is obvious. The crisis in the world economy is systemic, they talked about it a little through the media, they poured in money.... As a result, the most acute symptoms of the seriously ill have been removed. Added to all this is the problem of sovereign debts in the Eurozone, Greece, Portugal, Spain, probably France as well, the states, which are relatively well off only in comparison with Europe, which is clearly inferior, Japan that is hit by the earthquake. China will not pull out all of them and will not even try.)

Everything is bad, the head of IMF is running around with the maids out of despair. If not now, then in a month, if not in a month, then in six months. The question is how deep the decline will be and what can be done to mitigate it. That is all there is to it...

I agree that low interest rates + printing presses are not a panacea - it's only a temporary measure, but sooner or later the rates will have to be raised if banks don't want to lend at a loss.

This, in my opinion, is what will cause all financial markets to collapse. A crisis is a natural process - clearing the economy of bubbles. It is a shame that the global economic system will collapse,

globalisation.... if one country collapses, all economies will collapse like a house of cards...

Reason: