end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 9

Mathemat:
Yeah, woooow.

It wasn't me )

If there was no niroba, it would have to be invented.

A mixture of petty hustler and unacknowledged genius complexes.

"Teacher, do you know how to swim?

- No, but I know how."

It's just selling training that you can't do yourself that's cheating. But after each fiasco, you could change the site and the nickname, but no, he again pulls the trademark NIROBA.

For only $5,000, Niroba will teach you what he never knew how to do and can't do. For only $200, he'll install an MT terminal on your computer.

What about the first five points :))))

RomanS:
What about the first five points :))))

Mischek:

For only $5,000, Niroba will teach you what he never knew how to do. For only $200 he will install an MT terminal on your computer.

It's cool, it's free to predict a crisis, and in fact, everyone is predicting crises (they happen regularly). But to install MT for 200 coons is a serious matter, the whole 3 academic hours of installation :o)

PS: it is interesting to see the attendance of the author's site.

Farnsworth:

Cool, predicting a crisis is a freebie, and indeed, crises are already predicted by everyone who is not lazy (they happen regularly). But to install MT for 200 coons is more serious matter, the whole 3 academic hours of installation :o).

PS: it is interesting to see the traffic on the author's site.

http://www.cy-pr.com/analysis/www.finbk.ru#analyzer

41$???? The guy's in trouble! I see what the return is about. Now at his price tag, from points 1 to 6 will demand coons, for individual consultations, training in wisdom and handouts in the form of charts.

PS: According to Yandex - $8

DDFedor:

You are behaving inappropriately. You have been warned for disrespecting moderators. Don't question moderators' actions - go straight to the administrators with complaints, don't make things worse.

Are you scrupulously reading every letter and scrubbing only my posts? :о)))))))))

NYROBA:

Are you scrupulously reading every letter and scrubbing only my posts? :о)))))))))

No, all of them, it's all fair game here. You only have your site ads scrubbed and that's it.

NYROBA:

What's wrong? Exactly what ?

The difference between "VIP training" and "Individual training" is totally unclear from the table. I wonder what Alex is offering for an extra thousand quid? Patting a vip on the head? An entertaining excursion to the places of glory of an experienced trader? Intimacy?

But everyone survives as they can, so why are we bothering here? Stop making scandalous commercials...

Reason: