end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 66

sergeev:

so, what will be your next prediction?
Wait, no new figure has formed yet)))

Europa:

Give me the link where you posted the first graph

In this thread on page 54 there is the first graphhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133560/page54

The MICEX index forecast that I made on 01.11.2009 and the actual price movement... That's how the Russian economy rose and fell...
What is the most curious about the fall, which occurred from the level of resistance 1850 points was known for 1.5 years before it began ...
This prediction is still valid, i.e. with 99% probability out of 100 the movement downward on the MICEX index would continue, at least to 995 points, this area is highlighted in yellow.
p.s. Watch the markets, when everything falls, fundamental analysts will explain after the fact why it happened.

There will be a huge number of experts on all the radio stations and on TV talking about it and with a

"smartly" explaining how the news, which hasn't yet come out, has influenced this fall... :о)

For the RTS index, at least until the beginning of 2012, I expect a decline to the area of 1800-1805 points, this area is highlighted by olive line

NYROBA:

For the RTS index, at least until the beginning of 2012, I expect a decline to the area of 1800-1805 points, the given area is highlighted with olive ink.

OK, your forecast is accepted.

The branch will not continue until this prediction is verified.

A question for the company management:

My posts contain no foul language, no insults, no advertising, I am not violating forum rules, why am I being banned from posting?

Does mr sergeev have the right based on his personal preferences to choose who should be on the forum and who should not?

Please do not delete this post as it does not contradict forum rules.

Respectfully,

Alex Niroba

NYROBA:

Question to company management:
My posts contain no foul language, no insults, no advertising
, I don't violate forum rules, why am I banned from posting?
Does Mr. sergeev have the right to choose based on his personal preferences who should be on the forum and who shouldn't?

I have already explained it to you popularly. I can tell you again.

- If you post predictions, there should be results of those predictions.
- If you don't post results, you won't even have a forum with such forecasts.
- If you continue to publish meaningless and unconfirmed forecast pictures, they will be deleted.

So

- one post. one forecast.
- when forecast is published, you will wait for forecast confirmation.
- then a new forecast.

If you want to post your forecasts more often you should post intraday forecasts. It is best if you make a table of your forecasts.

-------------

The(How to contact the administrator) company policy explicitly states that -- Posting of advertisements is prohibited.

There can not be any advertising, neither obvious or hidden, nor any PR for specific people or resources. Not in avatar pictures, not in nicknames and not in links to external resources. etc.
You are not at a marketplace here. This forum is primarily for MQL4 programmers.

So if I'm infringing on your right to draw PR cards here, I'm doing so in the spirit of the forum rules. You are trying to promote your own personality. That's not going to happen here.

You are not the first to wish to do so, they have all received eternal bans for these ongoing actions. So you should not PR on this forum in the style of unsubstantiated facts.

-------------

Personally, my view of your predictions is that they are necessary. But I would like not to turn them into idle gibberish. If you think you are a great market guru, you must behave accordingly.

If you want to continue making predictions and establishing yourself as a market guru in the eyes of the public, then read the beginning of the post as to what you should do.

NYROBA: My posts contain no foul language, no insults, no advertising, I don't violate forum rules, why am I banned from posting?

I remember very well that advertising was repeatedly scrubbed from your posts.

Now to the point. Your predictions can be interpreted as you wish. And you use it. You post chains of predictions that supposedly have been fully realized. That's cheating. Your pictures from the past are simply alternative scenarios that you have not mentioned at the time of the forecast. And now you have remembered, because they are the ones that perfectly match the movement.

I believe that your activity in this thread creates a false impression of the accuracy of your predictions.

In addition, it appears that your actual trades are completely inconsistent with your predictions. You have repeatedly demonstrated this on demo accounts before, although you referred to some real account with a decent amount on it. But there is no evidence that the real trades are done exactly as you say.

I agree with sergeev's comments, but with what I have said I think that your presence on this forum is reduced to nothing but PR and misleading. If you don't behave according to the recommendations of the moderator, I'll put on the board of moderators and before the administration the question about the eternal ban of NYROBA nick.

Mathemat, as always, shot you in the head with a paddle :)

I think it's the right thing to do.

NYROBA:

In this thread on page 54 there is the first charthttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133560/page54
there, by the way, the screenshots are published on october 14 and the charts show the 16th far behind - how come?
Reason: