end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 49

Sweet:
How fruitful you are...)))) And the USDCHF forecast , for the next two weeks, if you can.

According to my b.p. calculations. USD/ChF is on a global reversal, potential for the franc to fall against the quid is about 30,000 pips, therefore it is very risky to take short positions on USD/ChF, better to buy on pullbacks.

In the medium term I expect an upward movement towards 1:1 parity, this area is highlighted by the tomato fill. But in the next two weeks, I think the price will correct 61.8% of the previous wave from the daily timeframe to the price range of 0.7850-0.80, this area highlighted by the bright green cast, these are favorable levels for buying the dollar vs.

Niroba stop spamming.

sergeev:

Niroba stop spamming.

It's not spamming, it's niroba...

forte928:
It's not spam, it's nirobki...
Don't get it?

Sweet:
How prolific you are...)))) And the USDCHF forecast , for the next two weeks, if I may.

Well, yes.

He has one hand ... and the other hand draws predictions.

Shaitan, however!

In terms of the movement of this instrument I agree with the comrade - the pair has a northward movement, with "not significant" pullbacks...

Fundamentals Info.

Roman.:

In terms of the movement of this instrument I agree with the comrade - the pair has a northward movement, with "not significant" pullbacks...

Info on Fundamentals.

Are you comparing which foundations?

Really cical.

Because it's the other way round (as it was before).

And will be...

;)

Apart from TA and FA, there is also JA... ;)

Life analysis.

So he says there is no alternative to running away from the dollar, especially from the pound and partly from the euro to the franc.

;)

And nirobovshchina generates "netrebki" - pictures and forecasts from the ballpark.

And nirobovshchina generates "netrebki" - pictures and predictions from hokum.

Good title of the topic! I suggest renaming the topic as it was called before:

Online Trading on Wave Theory ( NIROBA Method from Balda)

No way, there was no online trading, nor was there wave analysis, so all that remains is "from gibberish" - screenshots from gibberish (in every sense): "screenshots mechu - to fuck everyone hachu!" or "egsgibitsionism po nirobovski" or "making screenshots from charts in MT4. expensive"
Reason: