Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 122

AVVA has been silent on the forecast for the "next five years" or five days (humour).

And about the forecast, I would like to clarify. According to my estimations we will grow till the 8th of August.

Who has a prediction?

So far, the corrective pattern is unchanged. Possible high - 09.08, possible low - 21.08.

If the price goes behind the resistance line (white line), the next level will be ~ 1.2770 (purple line).

Regards, Alexander.

To summarise. Today is 09.08.12. and a reversal was expected today. Most likely the 5th wave turned out to be shortened. The candlesticks on the daily chart drew the reversal pattern "Breakout", but today's closing will still be important. The first downside target is the 21.08, time will show what level the price will fall to.

Regards, Alexander.

Why did you fly the wrong way? Mistake?

gregg: Why are you flying in the wrong direction? Is it a mistake?

Yeah, basically like all the TS - here they work to profit, and here they lose, whether it is Elliot waves or trading on the news, Alexander, thanks a lot for his work and proving that there is no grail

I keep forgetting to ask: according to Gann's methodology, when should I consider that the price forecast is canceled? For conventional TPs Stop Loss and Take Profit are enough, and here I need to consider the time

It has been almost a year since I took the reference point as my starting point. When wave (3) ended (or it has not ended yet), I started looking for a new reference point, but so far I have not found any pattern. So I left for now the old dates, but for now I want to see if these dates will work, but with a 360 degree reversal already. It is not clear yet if wave (3) is over or if it is still going on. Everything will depend on the type of correction (irregular plane or divergent triangle) and the date of 21.09.12. If we do not go below low, then probably only wave (3) will end and wave (4) will be formed until the end of December. 2013 should be low. Stops are the standard 30-40 pps if not converted to b/w.

As for the Grail, there is nothing for free. Only hard work, nerves and constant learning will do the trick. There is nothing easy like throwing everything away and making everyone feel guilty.

Sincerely, Alexander.

Alexander, what is your prognosis for further movement? I see from your pictures that we should be down by September 21?

gregg:
Alexander, what are your forecasts for further movement? According to your pictures I see that by September 21 should be down?

Possible rise to 1.2680, maximum to 1.2740 and fall to 21.09.

Regards, Alexander.

Alexander, are we still within the forecast or have we jumped out?

gregg:
Alexander, are we still within the forecast or have we jumped out?

Yes, also within the forecast. Approximate downside target ~ 1.2300 - 1.2280.

Regards, Alexander.