Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 20

Mixon777:

I gave a method - which brings me profits ...

Michael, let me repeat these unanswered questions. Or they were too inconvenient/uncomfortable to answer?

- Do you trade using this method on the real?

- Without any stops?

- Can I ask for the investment-password or at least the state?

The questions are because, judging by these screenshots, back in March 2011 you were trading Fibo and no stops:

goldtrader:

Michael, let me repeat the unanswered questions. Or were they too uncomfortable/uncomfortable to answer?

- Do you trade using this method on the real?

- Without any stops?

- May I ask you for the investment password or at least a straight?

The questions are because, judging by these screenshots, back in March 2011 you were trading Fibo and no stops:

1) Yes I trade according to this method, using Gann squared and square 9 - I used to trade by rainbow - moving averages according to the breakdown method - what you have on the screens is wolf waves + Gann squared

2) can be to first profit, can be to date - open EUR USD on the 19th - 21st is low - now look how you would close the trade on the 23rd - at take or date

3) The task was to roll 10 thousand in 100 thousand - which has been successfully done - but the account was a demo and I have abandoned it you have a screenshot when my goal was 200 thousand - then I have moved to a real account where the big money - before that I hesitated - I traded small change to 2 thousand dollars

I do not want to give the invest password because from experience when I start playing in public, I immediately lose everything trying to prove the maximum profit - my whole difficulty is that you have to wait 2 - 3 days - I would be happy to give an account - but while I prepare for this - I begin to discover the laws of vibration, and if all goes well - you are probably the last to know - because I am greedy and do not like to share anything - with the public questioning me trying to find inconsistencies - I have been working on this for years.

Kangaroo dollar enters the rhythm of the sine - if the 2nd bottom is where the sine is - then I'll run happy all week -

Mixon777:

Kangaroo dollar enters the rhythm of the sine - if the 2nd bottom is where the sine is - then I'll run happy all week -

Note that it has entered the rhythm of two sines at once. The short sine shows a slight movement to the top.

sergeev:

notice that it has entered the rhythm of two sines at once. short sine shows a slight move upwards

If it jumps the Pit - or it flies the road to the top

here is the 31st - in the evening we can sell to 2 - here 2 forecasts are the same

sergeev:

notice that it has entered the rhythm of two sines at once. the short sine shows a little movement to the top
Do a 2500-bar analysis in the sine settings - it's got the biggest upward cycle ever

nikat97:

Let's start with the fact that I'm not making a claim.

The sine indicator is already pointing to a pivot point, as far as I understand this indicator.

The level of 1.44459 is a possible turning point of the Gann squared. The timing is the end of May-beginning of June

not bad! where to next?

ZS: 5 more successful "Gunn predictions" and I'll believe the truth ;)

Hello Mixon777, welcome back!

I have an option level of 1.4417 on the Euro. The Euro has hit it, probably, it will not break it today, imho. If today is the high, then according to your forecast it will go further down. The question is, when will the high be today according to your forecast, the time, I mean?

I tried to attach the extrema of the daily chart to the square myself - I do not see the harmony. With prices and time, it means it is too early, we have not passed this stage yet.

Another question: someone asked you this question in your thread, what algorithm is used to identify the High and Low days?

snail09:

Hello Mixon777, welcome back!

I have an option level of 1.4417 on the Euro. The Euro has hit it, probably, it will not break it today, imho. If today is the high, then according to your forecast it will go further down. The question is, when will the high be today according to your forecast, the time, I mean?

I tried to attach the extrema of the daily chart to the square myself - I do not see the harmony. With prices and time, it means it is too early, we have not passed this stage yet.

Another question: someone asked you this question in your topic, what algorithm is used to determine the High and Low days?

Good day, today is indeed a high - and we have a rule before the high do not sell before the low do not buy what is the end result ? the euro went up - AUD USD went down - so by the 2nd date AUD USD will go down further

And the euro must either profitable - or go down at least 100 pips - why 2 days ? square 9 - personal observation, and profit for the whole month on AUD USD based on these dates - all tops and bottoms have been taken - if this is a fluke then more likely a good pattern

By rule - I sell in the evening on a high day - and buy in the evening on a low day -

IgorM:

not bad! where to next?

ZS: 5 more successful "Gunn predictions" and I will believe the truth ;)

31 high number on AUD USD - EUR USD GBP USD - on GBP USD there is already a tight slingshot as it missed the low day on the 25th - so a collapse of this particular pair is to be expected -

AUD USD has already gone down it seems - 2nd number low - wait for a low price -

Reason: