The path of the newbie: do you want to cooperate? - page 5

Hello everybody!

Sauron, thank you for the answer;)

Here is the trade plan for today

GBPUSD Further perspectives

Hello!

Yesterday we had a nice example of using support and resistances levels.

As you can see, price have made a nice jerk downwards the main support level (bold line on the picture), but didn't manage to break it and then started its main ascending movement. And stoped right to the next support - 2.0677.

Here is a picture

http://bp1.blogger.com/_Sv1U9q9koZU/R1TPk7LkJrI/AAAAAAAAAJA/VwCQhyEL5Js/s400/20071204+-+gbp01.gif

I have marked out flat levels and possible variant of the further movement. I suppose that we have to make a little way downwards before the continuation of the ascending trend.

If we will move downwards, but won't manage to break main support, then we will have a flat with max and min levels as a borders. Otherwise we can break main level and fix under it - then new descending trend on the higher TF is possible.

But right now the ascending movement is more acceptable.

It is all for now. Look for DJ levels later, as usual.

Best Regards,

Anthony Schneider.

Trade plan is taken from The Uncommon Trading In My Life

Good Luck!

There were just published the DJ levels, take a look at them.

Here is the post

GBPUSD DJ levels

Hello everybody!

Here are the DJ levels

04122007dj.gif (image)

Best Regards!

Tacomy

Good Luck!

Hello everybody!

The trade plan as usually

GBPUSD Right to the main support

Hello!

GBP didn't manage to even touch this level yesterday, I think it won't be broken today as well.

Why?

Take a look here

20071205+-+gbp01.gif (image)

It just managed to break (and i guess this one would be the false break) through the previous level. Time for the reverse then. As you can see on the chart, there was no flat on the Asian session. In such cases we have to mark flat levels by the last correction.

Actually it can become new trend wave upwards soon, and it will mean that flat level is broken and we have to look for the good open point.

At the moment main support is still here, untouched. If GBP will breakdown through the flat, I will sell only to this support - no further for now.

It is all for now. DJ levels will be published here soon.

Good luck to you!

Anthony Schneider.

The trade plan is taken from The Uncommon Trading In My Life

Good Luck

About FIBO

Hi!

I'm studing to gain profit at Forex market.There are a lot of indicators or instruments which can help me.FIBO - is one of them.

Now I apply Fibo-grid to calculate the end of 3d wave,for instance.

Is there another way to use it for enhancing my intraday trade?

Can I predict a reverse of currency movement by Fibo?

Hello everybody!

Yesterday we had a great opportunity to earn some profits, but I was not at my computer to trade

The today trade plan

GBPUSD after the yesterday down trend...

Hello everybody!

Yesterday we really had a nice movement. How many pips have you caught?

So, let's talk about the today situation. Here is the picture

06122007tp.gif (image)

It was difficult because of yesterday movement to show all the supports but there are some of them. So I'm waiting for the correction of the yesterday movement... but I do not exclude the variant of the further downwards movement. So if it will break the 2.0313 I will buy after a small rollback, and the same if it will break the 2.0247 level I will sell after the rollback.

Good Luck!

Tacomy

Good Luck!

Hello elsy. I'm glad to see you here asking questions. Because I was thinking that only I'm writing in this thread. I feel uncomfortable asking questions, thinking that Anthony will answer them only for me.

I'm not trying to answer your question because I can't use fibo greed as well as I'd like to use them... so let's wait for the Anthony's answer.

Good Luck!

If somebody is interested there were published the DJ levels

06122007dj.gif (image)

Hello everybody! Here is the trade plan for today

GBPUSD further descendin movement

Hello!

As I have wrote before, we are going down after the breakin of the main support level. And as you can see we have made a good movement here

So, ok, lets talk about Friday

Here is a picture

20071207+-+gbp01.gif (image)

As you can see I have marked out all levels as usual and flat levels as well.

After a little correction we have to wait for the further movement and watch breakin of the flat levels.

It is all. Just use Masterforex-V system to analyze your trades, you can read here

Best Regards!

Anthony Schneider.

Good Luck!

Reason: