EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 913

Н... Yes...

FUNT AUSTRALIAN didn't get a bounce...

whatever.

Mixon777:

Trade Chaos Theory - and trade on the breakdown - and then a minimum of 299 dollars in profits you will have in your pocket per week - add a few zeros more and you earn that much per month

Before the fall of the euro could put pending orders for a breakout but I have not followed this market as I trade in futures - and shares through a broker and a bank

Who does not know about it read larry williams - he is the coolest investor

Divergence is when the price reaches the red line and goes further down - now it is on the green - for now - take it from the market - everything

There are so many types of analysis - from magnetic waves to astrology and air temperature - but this is the most reliable for me in terms of profits -

this turntable is really hovering over the terminal

Where can I get one?

Kolivi:
where to get it?

Yes, it's the usual muwings in modification with fractals... (I sent it to personal account... TC laid it out earlier) It looks beautiful on history... just like Alligator... psychologically very uncomfortable to trade (my personal subjective opinion) And generally on H1 to trade is nervousness and a lot of unnecessary gestures

+ My subjective opinion. It's very uncomfortable to trade in H1.

Mixon777:

Who doesn't read larry williams - he's the coolest investor

bill williams... larry is great at other analysis

trades were posted on monday - now taking profits

Mixon777:

trades were placed on monday - now taking profits

Is this a new demo account with a new deposit? The previous one was lost because of MM breach? Or do you think that this system is a grail without drawdowns ? And open positions without SL :) ?

You are violating your own strategy?

According to it you had to close and open the deal 5 times. And to enter Bay 5 at 00:06 is against your strategy.

seolink74:

Is this a new demo account with a new deposit? The previous one was lost due to MM violations? Or do you think this system is a grail without drawdowns ? And open positions without SL :) ?

You are violating your own strategy?

According to it you had to close and open the trade 5 times And getting into Bay 5th at 00:06 is against your strategy at all

Study the intricacies of working with the system - the first breakout is false second trending -

Yes it's a gral and a money printing machine =- but following the rules is boring, otherwise it's a bust -

only pending orders and only chaos theory and larry and bill williams methods

Thanks

Look how the price stops precisely on the red line - isn't it a miracle ?

You can trade with the trend and on the breakdown, whatever you like!

Sincerely yours Michael

Mixon777:

trades were posted on monday - now taking profits

demo - not impressive...Monday's poses - not impressive...

The problem is that you can't do this on your own if you don't know how to do it.

the best way to get the best results is to have a micro account...

good luck ...

Reason: