EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 653

What about Portugal, there are a lot of rumors, even Vovik who plays football in our team, he is 19 now, mentioned that he heard something very bad there, I do not understand it, but he did not know, will something happen?

reading the latest posts with interest, everyone seems to be waiting upwards, so we have to go downwards, for all the obvious patterns somehow work the other way round )))))

IgorM:

reading the latest posts with interest, everyone seems to be waiting upwards, so you have to go downwards, for all the obvious patterns somehow work the other way round )))))

Nice strategy :) what is the percentage of losing trades to profitable ones in last 3 years? And where do you place the SL and TP?

seolink74:
Nice strategy :) what's the percentage of losing trades to winning ones in the last 3 years? And where do you place the SL and TP?

i have no statistics for three months as i'm trading for 2 years, last 5 months statistics looks like this: deposit increase by 3 times, initial deposit withdrawal, lot increase, trading stops for a few weeks after losing half of the remaining amount, SL not more than 30 pips, i have looked at 5 months state - overall it's good, the trend is positive, the main thing is to force myself to give up demo accounts, i prefer a small microdeposit than a large demo account ))))

for the subject - a lot of screenshots, a lot of information in the topic, but no one is willing to say "forecast lifetime", and to draw upward arrows after 5 pages downward arrows, and so on day after day ... - I've been trying to figure out how to do this, but I don't know how to do it.

IgorM:

i have no statistics for three months as i'm trading for 2 years, last 5 months statistics looks like this: deposit increase by 3 times, initial deposit withdrawal, lot increase, trading stops for a few weeks after losing half of the remaining amount, SL not more than 30 pips, i have looked at 5 months state - overall it's good, the trend is positive, the main thing is to force myself to give up demo accounts, i prefer a small microdeposit than a large demo account ))))

for the subject - a lot of screenshots, a lot of information in the topic, but no one is willing to say "forecast lifetime", and to draw upward arrows after 5 pages downward arrows, and so on day after day ... - I've got half of the Internet full of such screens, only no DC has gone bankrupt so far :D

I'm not making any predictions... I'm working on the price movement based on the fact... while going with the trend... The main thing is to have a strategy that covers losses with profitable trades on history and the drawdown was small... The strategy that I have shown (without the nuances) can be lived :)

seolink74:
do not forget to take SL to Breakeven

golden words!

I have a lot of information in the Internet, like MM rules, lost profits, etc., but the net is silent about lossless variants, no matter how you look at it, but losses reduce the deposit, while the lossless deposit does not affect the deposit, while the profit... the profit is questionable, you can be +30 points or -30 points within an hour, and it's not certain that the series of + and - ends in profit ;)

IgorM:

golden words!

There is a lot of information in the Internet, like MM rules, lost profits, etc., but the Internet is silent about break-even options, no matter how you look at it, but losses reduce the deposit, and break-even will not affect the deposit, while profit..., profit is doubtful, you can be +30 points or -30 points within an hour, and it's not certain that a series of + and - ends in profit ;)

No... I read about break-even on the web. But it's a shame when the price ate your SL and went to your side. So we need money management, we have to accept losses as normal. The main thing is that losses should be controlled and SL should be set correctly. I know at least 3 good places with SL and it has many times saved a deal, which eventually led to the profit. Although, it sometimes happens. But the main thing is that the loss is controlled in accordance with the MM...

seolink74:
And how frustrating it is when the price has eaten up your SL and gone in your direction.
I say the market will not go anywhere, there will be a good entrance into the market, and you can try your luck again, it all depends on the risk-management.

Eh... no end in sight... not even a reference point. Is it going to 14648? Or are we going to turn around at 14526... A lot of oscillators are showing overbought.

seolink74:
no end in sight... not even a reference point... Will it go to 14648? Or will we turn around at 14526? A lot of oscillators are showing overbought.

The whole beauty of our business is in the withdrawal of cash who trades against us, in a limited range - because the victims are waiting for pullbacks, corrections, but not the continuation of the trend

Here is an example of AUD USD - in the profit of those who have caught the trend - A rainbow reversal of the level and a month in BUY

Also a beautiful breakdown of the Euro - the price broke the rainbow down - giving a sell signal - but we will not enter the trade until there are 1 - 2 of these breakdowns under the rainbow

Then the price went above the rainbow and made a buy signal above the rainbow - then confirmed the signal 5 times -

For Friday made a net 130 pips - Only on the breakdown - the order was closed before the closing of the currency market -

And you wait, a reversal further - when the price is above the rainbow - the topic of the fall was relevant on Thursday when the price was above the rainbow and it was a false break for a signal but the EU Stabfond supports the rate above the rainbow - it can even be seen by the accuracy of the instrument

I will attach the system itself - so as not to be construed as an advertisement -

Files:
Reason: