Catching a reversal or correction - page 36

denis_orlov:

I'm afraid that's only funny.

there are no angles on the chart, there is price and time, and the angle of your line will change depending on the scale of the scales

I agree, but visually, I see the different slope of the line at a given time interval, and it helps me orientate. I don't know what to call the different slope of the line.

ZetM:

I agree, but visually, I see a different slope of the line, on a given time interval, and I use it as a guide, it helps me. I don't know what to call the different slope of the line.
I defined this parameter as pt/bar in my semi-finished products

PPC:
I defined this parameter as pt/bar in my semi-finished products

Got it, thanks.

Sorry to intrude. Beginner's view: Pattern 1-2-3. Classic entry upon breakdown of horizontal line 2. This first breakdown or breakdown is often false, especially on H4, followed by a pullback to Fibo 23% or 38%, where Gerasimm likes to enter. I will try to explain my vision of the situation. With this pullback, the market tries to unhook everyone with a short stop, and also those who were taught in DC courses. And this movement, again, to my mind, is even more predictable than the next one. So why not take advantage of it. And the first order will be a +10 pips pullback from the breakdown point. Further on, if the course of events is necessary, it will be at 23% or 38% Fibo, or it will be reversed, or closed, or it will stay. I do not know. Please don't judge it too harshly.

tyt:
Sorry for the intrusion. Beginner's view: Pattern 1-2-3. A classic entry at the breakdown of the horizontal line 2. This first breakdown or breach is often false, especially on H4, then it follows the pullback to 23% or 38% Fibo, where Gerasimm likes to enter. I will try to explain my vision of the situation. With this pullback, the market tries to unhook everyone with a short stop, and also those who were taught in DC courses. And this movement, again, to my mind, is even more predictable than the next one. So why not take advantage of it. And the first order will be a +10 pips pullback from the breakdown point. Further, if the course of events is necessary, it will be at 23% or 38% Fibo, or it will be reversed, or closed, or it will stay. I do not know. Please don't judge it too harshly.

Do you believe in conspiracy theories?

1-2-3 is anti-scientific nonsense.

Wrote an expert like this today, ran it all over the place - bullshit. Might as well flip a coin.

Bicus:

Do you believe in conspiracy theories?

1-2-3 is anti-scientific nonsense.

Wrote an expert like this today, ran it all over the place - bullshit. Might as well flip a coin.

What kind of expert?

I agree about the bullshit - bourgeois pseudoscience, servant, etc.

tara:
What expert?
I said in Russian, working out the 1-2-3 pattern.

Bicus:
I said it in Russian, working out the 1-2-3 pattern.
Show me the expert.

You see.... I already have my own accumulated library of functions that allows me to write any Expert Advisor in the shortest time possible. So, this Expert Advisor consists entirely of calling these "bricks", and I don't see the point of posting the Expert Advisor code here.

Post his verbal description
Reason: