Stochastic indicator. A curious observation. - page 10

And one more, with arrows. Arrows in blue and pink - entry by crossing the centre line.

Files:

daclubmaker:

Has anyone tried or maybe seen an Expert Advisor using this indicator?

The breakdown of k line of the blue level gives a good buy signal, and the breakdown of k level of the red one also gives a nice sell)) At least visually. I think the d-line should not be connected.

The Expert Advisor is on the page 8 in the post of 21.11.07

leonid553 писал (а) >>

>>The expert is posted on page 8 in the post of 21.11.07

>> thank you.

Good afternoon. Please advise. For some reason the Expert Advisor often misses signals for the input in the tester. I do not understand why!

It has simple conditions. It works by the opening prices.

if(Time[0] == prevtime)   return(0);
   prevtime = Time[0];//если появился новый бар , включаемся

//===== Ищем возможность войти в рынок ==========================================

//---------проверяем условие на покупку----------------------------
if (( NumberOfPositions(NULL,OP_BUY,-1)< 1)) {//если нет открытых длинных позиций
if ( ! NumberOfBarOpenLastPos(NULL, 0,OP_BUY, MagicLong) ==0) {
   //Условие реализует запрет 2-х и более сделок на 1 баре
   double Bulls = iMA( NULL, 0, Period_Bulls, 0,MODE_SMMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0) ;
if    ( Bulls<=Ask && ( perceptron_Buy()>0 )   )          
   {
   Print("Сигнал открытия ордера BUY" );return (0);
  Lots= LotsCounting(); // Покупаем :
  ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),0, Lots,Ask, Slippage,Bid- SL*Point,Ask+ TP*Point,
                                               NULL, MagicLong ,0,Blue);
  if( ticket < 0)          { 
   Print("Ошибка открытия ордера BUY #",GetLastError());return (0); 
   Sleep(10000);// Вот здесь сбрасываем флаг сформировавшегося бара,
   // чтобы на следующем тике, а не на следующем баре,
   prevtime = Time[1];   }// опять повторить операцию

}//условие покупки
     }//запрет 2-х и более сделок на 1 баре 
    }//если нет открытых длинных позиций

I even have Print("Signal to open BUY order" );return (0); after Buy condition.

The log prints "BUY order open signal"

but the position is not opened! The log does not display any errors.

First, remove return(0) after Print().

Thank you. Removed. Now after "BUY order opening signal" comes the opening of a position.

Paha >> :

Thank you. leonid553! Although a bit off-topic, but if you have any questions about the Monster - I'll try to answer as much as possible! Either there or here! If there will be interested, I will lay it out here too! And if someone himself will lay out - I will not be against it! The only request - about his findings (within his capabilities) to tell here or on the above link. It is possible and the separate theme, but whether it is necessary?

Paha, please, leave your monster here. I couldn't download it in the branch indicated by leonid553! Registered on forum a few days ago but got no access to files. Not registered yet. Moderators must have fallen asleep)).

Hello! Pips! My deepest apologies! Already activated! Download as much as you like!

Paha >> :
>> Hi! My deepest apologies! Already activated! Download as much as you like!

Oh right! Already downloaded. Thanks Paha! We will have a look at it.

At first glance, when I looked at the settings, I thought about testing the EA separately for each TF and for each currency pair. It seems to me that in this way the picture will be clearer. Then analyze the results and set parameters by combining two, three, etc. TF. In other words, we should start the test with setting as few parameters as possible and monitor the Expert Advisor's behavior increasing them.

Maybe I have said something wrong. Please do not judge too severely. I am just learning.

Paha, i noticed that in MT4 tester EA does not trade unless i set takeprofit and stoploss. i wanted to start only by setting trailing stop. It worked only when I set takeprofit and stoploss.

One more question.

As far as I understand, the program implements possibility to enter the market when signals on different TFs coincide. That is, if I activate H1, M15 and M1, the Expert Advisor will enter a short or long position only if signals on the specified TF coincide. Is that right?

You got it right! It is by coincidence of directions (and by being in a certain zone, between your defined levels), and you can use either the main stochastic line or the signal line, or both. In the parameters there are such settings. And how to choose parameters and try to find your strategy..... This is a matter of how long you're good for. It has one disadvantage, but this is due to the fact that it uses stochastic. :-)
Reason: