What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion. - page 28

Abzasc:

A moving coordinate system? A moving "base" for measuring the frequency of oscillations, how do you imagine?

Uy, I don't bother with that - I live my inner world. And I try to live as harmoniously as possible. I've come to the conclusion that the only thing a person acts for is a state of inner peace. Achieving such a state is impossible without adequate use of one's free energy. This leads us to the question of functioning as effectively as possible in our lives. And the first thing that comes to mind is the idea of one's own death - it shows that the time of life is limited and it is impossible to replenish it like money in a purse. Therefore, out of all the variety of options, I have accustomed myself to taking only the best, only the essentials of life. This is why the idea of the driving frame of reference does not occupy me at all - for me, it is not something of vital importance. But if I had to answer your question, I would probably present a model that reflects the similarity of the structure of the atom and the solar system. Around the nucleus of the atom fly electrons. Around the sun fly planets. Based on similarities, the two models are similar (macrocosm and microcosm). Perhaps there are more features which can be traced in one cosmos and transferred to the other. Both cosmos are moving. Both have a coordinate system that our consciousness can map onto the cosmos by taking something as a point of reference.

drknn:

By all accounts, you have got everyone thinking.

Silence. People are pondering.

The giant Ouspensky is hard to contradict.

For example, we can say that price behaviour within a candlestick is similar to price behaviour within a day. From observing the parameters of a candlestick we can say that the price at the end of the day may be higher than at the beginning of the day, lower, or equal to it. Since doji's are more rare than the other candles, we can say that there is price inertia in the candlestick. Based on this we can conclude that the price inertia is probably also present between the start and end points of the day. Testing confirms this assumption.

So, that's it...

drknn:

Ran through the quotes. We're talking about different things. About different "things".

In different languages, I'm afraid :)

drknn:

Uy, I don't bother with that - I live my inner world. And I try to live as harmoniously as possible. I have come to the conclusion that the only thing a person acts for is a state of inner peace. Achieving such a state is impossible without adequate use of one's free energy. This leads us to the question of maximising the efficient functioning in our lives. And the first thing that comes to mind is the idea of one's own death - it shows that the time of life is limited and it is impossible to replenish it like money in a purse. So out of all the variety of options, I have accustomed myself to taking only the best, only the essentials of life. This is why the idea of the driving frame of reference does not occupy me at all - for me, it is not something of vital importance. But if I had to answer your question, I would probably present a model that reflects the similarity of the structure of the atom and the solar system. Around the nucleus of the atom fly electrons. Around the sun fly planets. Based on similarities, the two models are similar (macrocosm and microcosm). Perhaps there are more features which can be traced in one cosmos and transferred to the other. Both cosmos are moving. Both have a system of coordinates that our consciousness can map onto space, taking something as a point of reference.

Reading the first half of your post, I found myself thinking
that our life positions are quite similar.

But you disappointed me when you talked about death.

People can live (relatively) forever.

DhP:

And that's great, comrades. I love it when an argument has a constructive direction. Not when it's "The crayfish, the swan and the pike". All I wanted to do was to give everyone a common basis on which to move forward in a constructive way. Otherwise, we can argue with each other :)

drknn:

For example, we can say that the behaviour of price within a candle is similar to the behaviour of price within a day. From observing the parameters of a candlestick we can say that the price at the end of the day may be higher than at the beginning of the day, lower, or equal to it. Since doji are less frequent than the other candlesticks, we can say that there is price inertia in the candlestick. Based on this we can conclude that the price inertia is probably also present between the start and end points of the day. Testing confirms this assumption.

Well, that's it...

I agree.

And the price also bounces like a ball in our everyday life.

The Americans talk about a fast falling price/market:

A dead cat will bounce if thrown from a great height.

DhP:

Reading the first half of your post, I caught myself thinking
that our life positions are very close.

But you disappointed me when you talked about death.

People can live (relatively) forever.

Don't despair - the idea of death is hammered into the mind from infancy - all those around you program the child's brain for the fact of death, convincing it to die. I have been out of my body. The first time at the dentist's office, and then I learned to leave my body through willpower. I know exactly what dying is and I am not afraid of it. Dying is not scary. But to preserve one's consciousness after the time of life on this earth is over is a real achievement. And in its essence, both monasticism and esoterrism are simply complexes of practices aimed at exactly this kind of posthumous existence.

Castaneda's lineage has gone further - it has managed to achieve the possibility of taking your physical body with you. The Eastern religions have managed to achieve reincarnation guided by the human will. This is a horizontal evolution - by moving into a new infant body, a man keeps the memory (experience) of the past life. Can you imagine what you would be able to do if you had full control over your, say, 500 years of experience?

In the peak of this (horizontal line of the cross) evolution, Christians oppose the evolution of the spirit (vertical line of the cross). The fact of the matter is that ... ouch, man, I could go on for hours, we're getting off our subject. Time to stop this flubbing. Admin, sorry, got carried away. Anyway, I just want you not to get upset - I actually know what's behind the term "Eternal Life" religion

drknn:

Do not despair - the idea of death is hammered into the consciousness from infancy - all around you program the child's brain for the fact of death, convincing it to die. I have been out of my body. The first time at the dentist's office and then I learned how to leave the body at will. I know exactly what dying is and I am not afraid of it. Dying is not scary. But to keep your consciousness after the time of life on this earth is over is a real achievement. And in its essence. both monasticism and esoterism are simply a complex of practices aimed at such postmortal existence.

Castaneda's lineage went further - managed to achieve the ability to take one's physical body with them. The Eastern religions have managed to achieve reincarnation guided by the human will. This is a horizontal evolution - by possessing a new infant body, a man keeps the memory (experience) of the past life. Can you imagine what you would be able to do if you had full control over your, say, 500 years of experience?

In the peak of this (horizontal line of the cross) evolution Christians oppose the evolution of the spirit (vertical line of the cross). The thing is ... ouch, man, I could go on for hours, we're getting off our subject. Time to stop this flubbing. Admin, sorry, got carried away. Anyway, I just want you not to get upset - I actually know what's behind the term "Eternal Life" religion.

I'm familiar with it all.

And I'm pretty good at it myself.

So you and I are almost kindred spirits.

But we'll talk about that next time. I want to go to bed tonight.

Straights, planes, white, black... That doesn't exist in nature. It's all from the point of view of the observer, of man. And only until he once again enlarges what he thought was a plane, rolls up a Möbius sheet, learns that red is not the end of the spectrum, but an extension...

What I'm talking about... Ah, the subconscious. Well, I'm afraid physics (science) cannot yet grasp the subconscious :) But it has nothing to do with the lack of time.

Alright, see you all later.

Reason: