Sponsor/investor wanted - page 5

I will do with 50$ 10000% real, the drawdowns are not big considering the volume of trades! Prove it, then find a good sponsor?))

I read the whole thread, I do not understand one thing - why can not you use cent accounts?

If the TS is workable and will not sell out in 2 months, the monitoring of such TS itself will find investors

SZZY: brokerage companies monitor everything, including demo accounts, during the testing of my ATC for a month on a demo account, when the system could make one day from $ 100 = $ 200 when trading one order and a fixed lot, I got a call on the cell from Al ... and suggested to think about PAMM, good TS was temporarily serviceable, and over time began to lose, no one hurt

sever30:

A statute from the past does not even guarantee the future.

I have participated in similar threads, on the "other side of the barricades" and I am well aware that there is no chance. However, it is worth a try.

That's true, but it doesn't mean that the lack of a state guarantees ))))))))). More to the point - IMHO - lack of a state does not guarantee even more ... ))))))))).

To some /let's not point fingers/ and a successful forward test = a fit!!!
IMHO: BUT: no test is about nothing at all.
You can build analytics - you can.
Without a test, the results of such analytics are nothing.
As long as you have created a tool that at least on the current TF
will not look into the future - use it.

VladislavVG:

That's true, but it doesn't mean that the lack of a state guarantees ))))))))). More to the point - IMHO - lack of a state does not guarantee even more ... ))))))))).

The degree is the same:))) whether there is a state or not.

IgorM:
I read the whole thread, I do not understand one thing - why can not you use cent accounts?

If the TS is workable and will not sell out in 2 months, the monitoring of such TS itself will find investors

SZZY: brokerage companies monitor everything, including demo accounts, during the testing of my ATC for a month on a demo account, when the system could make one day from $ 100 = $ 200 when trading one order and a fixed lot, I got a call on the cell from Al ... and suggested to think about PAMM, good TS was temporarily serviceable, and over time began to lose, no one hurt

who wants to argue?:) of course he will find.... i would have different conditions then, but now?

sever30

go here.

http://www.hclubfx.org. No fooling around. One guy's got a good amount of money in the management. I'm looking into it myself.

sever30:

Dear Sir, let's open a branch together and start trading. You can do it for real or demo, and after that investors will come by themselves, don't you agree? I will give you another test))

IgorM:
{...} I got a call on my mobile phone from Al...and they suggested me to think about PAMM, thankfully the TS turned out to be temporarily operational, {...}
Called and offered to deposit a few thousand quid in your account? Yes, they already do that in the underground in St. Petersburg. Like, "we believe in you", why don't you wish you could quit your job - just give us the money? Why not call... If they offered money for management, it would be something remarkable ))))...

impossibleISnth:
My dear fellow, let's open a branch together and start trading. In this case, the real or demo one, and then the investors themselves will come to us, don't you agree? I will give you another test))

I support you!

I think we can create an appropriate topic, keep track and look at comments, and do not forget to update the contacts in the profile, so that public testing was beneficial - work on cent accounts, I think 10K for any TS is enough, and to withdraw 100 quid is not too bad, and if the TS needs less deposit - so much easier

SZS: maybe i will join to movement of the Graalists in a month ;)

They called and offered to deposit some of YOUR quid in your account? They do that in the St. Petersburg underground, too. As if "we believe in you", why don't you wish you could quit your job and get some money? Why not call... If they offered money for management, that would be something remarkable ... ))....

The essence of my post is that EVERYTHING IS MONITORIAL, whether you want it or not.
Reason: