Suggestion to meta-quotes on the Market section. If there is monitoring - mark such EAs.

If an EA is monitored - put a green tick next to the name of the EA.

Is it possible to remove some EAs from there?
2 000 EAs - it is too many to select something. You need at least 200.
remove old ones or those that have shown ineffectiveness....

or like I wrote - check EAs with signals and then check the "show me only EAs with monitoring" box in the selection options

make signatures. so that those who sell EAs can write advertisements to themselves in message signatures.

people will think, "here, the man writes something clever on the forum, and he also sells something, let's have a look....".

the sellers will have an incentive to answer more questions and your EA sales will increase.

Сергей:
If there is EA monitoring - put a green check next to the name of the EA.

Can you remove some Expert Advisors from there?
2 000 EAs - it is too much to select something. You need at least 200.

or like I wrote - check EAs with signals and then check the "show me only EAs with monitoring" box in the selection options

make signatures. so that those who sell EAs can write advertisements to themselves in message signatures.

people will think, "here, the man writes something clever on the forum, and he also sells something, let's have a look....".

the sellers will have an incentive to answer more questions and your EA sales will increase.

Exactly, and the caption preferably in three lines, plus support for colour separation, bold type, and of course a picture of 80-100 pixels with gif-format support :)

Well, then they will definitely start writing something clever, and very often =)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Then they will definitely start writing something clever, and very often =)

well, maybe they will at least do that!
)))

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Exactly, and the caption preferably in three lines, plus support for colour separation, bold type, and of course a picture of 80-100 pixels with gif-format support :)

Well, then they will definitely start writing something clever, and very often =)

do you think it will turn into an mt5?
I can't read mt5 at all, it's just water. people get paid for messages.

Сергей:
Do you think it's going to turn into mt5?
I can't read mt5 at all, it's just water. people get paid for posts.

You get a quid for 50 posts here, too. Look at how many "favorites" have posts and read them, there's not even water in half of them - the usual flooding and stuffing posts.

Yesterday I logged into the "trends and forecasts" thread and got the immediate impression that the thread has been completely forgotten about and nobody moderates it, it's a real mess.

Сергей:
If an EA is monitored - put a green tick next to the name of the EA.

Is it possible to remove some EAs from there?
2 000 EAs - it is too many to select something. You need at least 200.

I have an EA in the Market and I have a signal on which the EA works. Normal signal, real account for 10k$, 8-10%/month increment. So it was blocked, they wrote that there were too many trades. It turns out that filter by signal is not an indicator. Now it's easier for me to send my real account report if I need it.

It's a good idea, though.

How do you make sure it is the same advisor?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
How can you make sure it is the same advisor?
If it is monitored on a third-party resource, of course there is no way. But if it is a signal, even if it is "personal", can't MQ be tracked?

Alexey Viktorov:
If monitoring on a third-party resource, of course they can't. And if as a signal, even if "personal", can't MQ be tracked?
If you monitor all actions in the terminal, whether the Expert Advisor is running. Not just the name, but the entire file with the Expert Advisor being sold.

Alexey Viktorov:
And if as a signal, even if "personal", can't MQ be traced?
In short, no.
Reason: