ilan 1.6 Dynamic - page 7

I started to learn forex recently, when working with Ilan 1.6 Dynamic EA I had a problem:

EA does not work with micro lots(Lots=0.01, lotdecimal=2). Every time I try to open an order with these settings (the others are default), I get a message in the Experts tab:

2012.02.06 17:21:31 Ilan1.6Dynamic EURUSD,M5: Error: 0

Also I would like to know how to get the funds picture from time (I have seen it several times on forums)

And also, sorry for the idiotic question, how do I open a real account? When you open an account it automatically opens a demo.

Z.I. In reply, please decipher the special terms used.

Aricus:

1. I started to learn forex recently, I had a problem when working with Ilan 1.6 Dynamic EA:

EA does not work with micro lots(Lots=0.01, lotdecimal=2). Every time I try to open an order with these settings (the others are default), I get a message in the Experts tab:

2012.02.06 17:21:31 Ilan1.6Dynamic EURUSD,M5: Error: 0

2. also want to know how to get the funds picture from time (i have seen it several times on forums)

And also, sorry for the idiotic question, how to open a real account? When you open an account it automatically opens a demo.

Z.U. In the answer please decipher the special terms used.

1. open the appropriate account type with your broker. Your account type is "classic", each broker has a different name, where min. lot = 0.1.

You need some kind of Micro or Mini, where you can enter the market with 0.01.

2. See picture - tab "terminal" of your client terminal, select "history of deals" in the bottom, then in the drop-down box "All history" and "save detailed report". That's it.

3. Register your personal office in your brokerage company. Then you open a real account. For example, look at the brokerage company web page - choose account type on the left side and go.

In general - take a look at the brokerage companies - see their sites in the tabs: trading conditions, tariffs, etc. Compare and select the appropriate option.

Roman, thank you very much for your reply.

One more question: when they say to trade with 0.01 lot (for example with 200$ deposit, М5 chart), do they mean the common account (balance 20000, lot 0.01$) or the cent account (balance 20000, lot 0.01%)? If it is a Cent account, how can I migrate from a Standard one to a Cent account? (I opened micro account with DC for 0.01, it appeared to be regular not cents account).

Aricus:

Roman, thank you very much for your reply.

One more question: when they say to trade with 0.01 lot (for example with 200$ deposit, М5 chart), do they mean the common account (balance 20000, lot 0.01$) or the cent account (balance 20000, lot 0.01%)? If it is a Cent account, how can I migrate from a Standard one to a Cent account? (I opened micro account with DC for 0.01, it appeared to be regular not cent).

Yes. It is meant to be a regular account. How to switch - ask your brokerage company.

If there is no marking on the account, then this account is not cent, although trading conditions and this account type allow us to open such volumes - 0,01 lot, for example, at Alpari. Your 200$ will be 200$ on this account.

If there is a cent marking on the account, it will be a cent account and you will already have $200 = 20,000 in your account. Example.

You have to understand one thing - not every micro account MUST be CURRENT. MICRO - is just an opportunity to trade microlots on it, starting from 0.01. In other words, the account must be called that - the cent account, but not just MICRO. That's it.

Please advise www.forex4you.org which account to open to earn from $50

Less risk normal approx.

Cent Lite Cent Cent NDD

Classic Lite Classic Classic NDD

FX4:

Please advise www.forex4you.org which account to open to earn from $50

Less risk normal approx.

Cent Lite Cent Cent NDD

Classic Lite Classic Classic NDD

Cent NDD lot 0.01

It says 0.01 (0.0001)**

**what does it mean

Please again, when you open an account it asks,

leverage bonus % which one should choose the best option please advise.

Thanks a lot.

Who can, can, will, will sag the bill

Cent Lite Cent NDD Classic Lite Classic NDD

0.01 0.01 0.01 0.01

Which is better to use on Ilan 1.6 Dinamyc c$50

FX4:

Who can, can, will, will sag the bill

Cent Lite Cent NDD Classic Lite Classic NDD

0.01 0.01 0.01 0.01

Which is better to use on Ilan 1.6 Dinamyc c $50

Classic is a dollar account, Ilan 1.6 Dinamyc is a real account.

Cent is a cent account that means 50 cents would be 5,000 cents just for Ilan.

but i don't advise it if you don't have experience and system like using ilan

Reason: