Mr Trader, how much money do you need to be happy? - page 8

Apparently he has encroached on the sacred ))))

Mathemat:

It's not obvious. Dying without the accomplishments won by work that requires spiritual effort is not sweet either, I guess.

P.S. How does Bernard Madoff feel now? What did he lack to end his life in honour and money?

Any guesses? // I do. I'd like to hear yours - why?

Integer: Has it already started? Yes? :)

what started? - If it's about Memento more (instantly, at sea ), then I remember always - as of now and I live as I wish :)

Aleksander:

what started? - If it's about Memento more (momentarily, at sea ), then I remember always - as of now and I live as I want :)

Hurrah! Betrachten der bilder!!!

===

It's all over the place now, isn't it? ))))))))))))

"No amount of money will make me 'happy'. But for peace of mind, confidence - a steady income of 100k rubles a month, just not working, so that I am always home with my family. You can calculate - roughly speaking 100 per month is about 1 million rubles a year, the banks offer (also roughly) about 10% per annum, so to get 1 million a year you need just to have 10 million rubles in the accounts. At the same time I need to have a country house + flat (my eldest son in about five years, you know, he'll get a bride, he'll need a flat), car and ... Well, that's all. I don't need any yachts, limousines or any other bullshit. Me and my wife and two kids are spending between 30 and 50 thousand a month with all expenses taken into account.
I am still a loser on forex, I'm not a beginner, I jumped from one trading strategy to another like a monkey, the best profit I got was 0% for a few months, my deposit was slowly but surely declining the rest of the time. In my main job I make more than 100k p/month, but I work there like hell, the job is unhealthy and dangerous, and I'm away from home and I always dream to quit this job.

In short, the answer to the question is: I only need 10 million RUR to be happy, just once. For some people this is a laughable penny, but for me it is the bar beyond which my account becomes not just indefinitely sustainable, but also infinitely growing.

alexey15:

"No amount of money will make me 'happy'. But for peace of mind, confidence - a steady income of 100k rubles a month, just not working, so that I am always home with my family. You can calculate - roughly speaking 100 per month is about 1 million rubles a year, the banks offer (also roughly) about 10% per annum, so to get 1 million a year you need just to have 10 million rubles in the accounts. At the same time I need to have a country house + flat (my eldest son in about five years, you know, he'll get a bride, he'll need a flat), car and ... Well, that's all. I don't need any yachts, limousines or any other bullshit. Me and my wife and two kids are spending between 30 and 50 thousand a month with all expenses taken into account.
I am still a loser on forex, I'm not a beginner, I jumped from one trading strategy to another like a monkey, the best profit I got was 0% for a few months, my deposit was slowly but surely declining the rest of the time. In my main job I make more than 100k p/month, but I work there like hell, the job is unhealthy and dangerous, and I'm away from home and I always dream to quit this job.

In short, the answer to the question is: I only need 10 million RUR to be happy, just once. For some people this is a laughable penny, but for me it is the bar beyond which my account becomes not just indefinitely sustainable, but also infinitely growing.

There is one thing you have not considered in your calculations: inflation.

khorosh:
In your calculations you have not taken into account one thing - inflation.

Yeah, that's a good point. Thank you. But of course I wouldn't keep the whole amount in one instrument - rubles, and in one bank. In several banks, most of it in roubles, because roubles have the highest interest rate on deposits, and some of it in gold, as well as the aforementioned flat apart from the country house, which is a hell of an investment against inflation.

1 - you know where to invest, but have nothing to invest

2 - know where to invest, have something to invest, no time to do it

3 - know where to invest, have something to invest, have time to do it, no desire to do it

and so on forever :)

alexey15:

Yes, that's a good point. Thank you. But of course I wouldn't keep the whole amount in one instrument - rubles, and in one bank. In several banks, most of it in roubles, because roubles have the highest interest rate on deposits, and some of it in gold, and there should also be the aforementioned flat apart from the country house, and that's a hell of an investment against inflation.

Then I'm sure a tenner won't be enough...? If you don't mind, recalculate with your own edits in the 2nd post... Interesting topic...

Roman.:

Then I'm sure ten won't be enough...??? If you don't mind, recalculate with your own edits in the 2nd post... Interesting topic...

I will be able to do the house for the foreseeable future, with or without forex, I will definitely do it in a few years. I'll just have to do it, I have no way out. This is without any harebrained dreams, it is already in the process of construction, the money there needs two more years of basic work and that's it, the main thing is that the crisis did not break out with renewed vigor. As for construction time - I don't know, maybe 3-4 years. Plus another flat - it's not a fact, but it's also possible. I do not take into account the car - it's a penny, it's just a horse that drives people, not a luxury. Yes, I still can't get enough of Bech x6, and other similar beauties, but what I need them for such price... And I will need a chervonets in form of free means, already having a house+apartment+car. Because earning a free chervon at my fucking job is already a dream comparable to "I want to become an astronaut" :-))

So I'm sitting here dreaming that in X years it's possible to get 10 million from Forex. The only thing left is to sharpen some profitable strategy for myself, believe in it (and in myself), and learn to control myself after all... nothing, heh heh ;-)))

Reason: