A branch of clever and elusive critics - page 9

Renat Akhtyamov:

Personally, my understanding is that the website is the media, need criticism?

A system of mass idiocy?

Mickey Moose:

A system of mass idiocy?

It certainly sounds like a criticism.

Only people get any strategy from the site and start to work with it for years, constantly improving it.

I know them, but they appear very rarely and as a rule have significantly improved their trading results.

This site is at least invaluable for such meetings

I do not understand how you can criticize the site.

After all, it's just a forum, a good forum, with all the gizmos imaginable and unimaginable.

I just met someone I haven't talked to in 8 years and I have been waiting for him here.

Just thank you and nothing else.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I know such people, but they appear very rarely and as a rule they improve their trading results.

I know them, but they appear very rarely and as a rule improve their trading results by an order of magnitude.

This site is at least invaluable for such meetings.

After all, it's just a forum, a good forum, with all the gizmos imaginable and unimaginable.

I just met someone I haven't talked to in 8 years and this is where I've been waiting for him.

Just a thank you and nothing else.

It's a good superchat in format, but not a forum at all.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I know such people, but they appear very rarely and as a rule they improve their trading results.

I know them, but they appear very rarely and as a rule have improved their trading results by an order of magnitude.

This site is at least invaluable for such meetings.

It's just a forum, a good forum, with every imaginable and unimaginable thing.

Here I just met a man with whom I have not communicated for 8 years and I have been waiting for him here.

Thank you and nothing else.

let's look at the last three cases

I've seen it and others see it but you can't discuss it. About the post in this thread.

2) It's been two years since I asked you to delete private messages.

And if my account cracked? Or maybe I'm too lazy to look through my contacts that I corresponded with once and do not need it? And how is it possible to do "a lot of work" with zero result?

3) Forum? Yes, the best forum in runet on algorithmic development for metatrader, but nothing more can be done here unfortunately, 90+ posts in my thread without any specifics show a clear result.

And about meetings...

Maybe you already know this, but according to various sources in 1860 they invented such an interesting thing as a telephone... And you can get contacts from the right people so that you don't have to look for them somewhere.

Mickey Moose:

Let's go over the last three cases.

1) how is that not allowed? i see it and others see it but no discussion. i think everyone understands what i mean. About the post in this thread.

2) it's been two years since the request to "delete private messages".

And if my account cracked? Or maybe I'm too lazy to look through my contacts that I corresponded with once and do not need it? And how is it possible to do "a lot of work" with zero result?

3) Forum? Yes, the best forum in runet on algorithmic development for metatrader, but nothing more can be done here unfortunately, 90+ posts in my thread without any specifics show a clear result.

And about meetings...

Maybe you already know this, but according to various sources in 1860 they invented such an interesting thing as a telephone... And you can also take contacts from the right people so that you don't have to look for them.

The forum must have statistics on questions. The forum is being refined depending on this.

Would a successful trader give his phone number?

Only anonymous communication, nothing more.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The forum must have statistics on questions. The forum is being adjusted depending on it.

Will a successful trader give his phone number?

It is now fashionable on YouTube to post the success of one's business.

And then there are the criminal reports: that one was robbed, that one was killed. That one went crazy and hanged himself.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Would a successful trader give his phone number?

I don't know how to explain it.

it's when you go up to some hot girl in the hope that she'll give it to you and then brag about it in your circle. In reality, she will, but not you.

And then you can go around resenting the whole world why I'm so great and they won't even give me a phone number.

someone stand up for Fast528

Just about to log on and after much criticism of local vendors etc. post my robot)

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

As Leo Tolstoy wrote in his diary: "[...] I'm having a good second day.

Zelinsky, not trying to criticise, just curious. Why do you often refer to historical characters?

why interesting?

played in warface game with toppers, 4 people took the game, the entire top, I am their friend until now DETONATION, and there is a clan FATHER in the top 5 or so, I'm there as Fast also know, and there is the permanent head for many years created in the chat room with names like Dostaevsky and other surnames

Rashid, any statement here can be called nonsense, I ask what is my fault here?

I demand the ban be lifted.

Reason: