Counter positions: self-deception or subtle tool? - page 15

Mischek:

Show in the picture from page 11 where the lock will do "Close counter".

Unfortunately, I can't illustrate right now - the market is closed. You need to have two open counter positions (lots, maybe incomplete). In this case, when you try to close, something like "Close counter" or "Close overlapped" and a list of counter positions will appear in the window. I do not have counter (I do not use trap). I will show it in demo on Monday when market opens.

I cannot show you only a fragment of the manual:

Andrei01:
Correct. All that's left is for you to prove that you can't use both at the same time to get double the length.

I read it twice, I do not understand who has to prove what to whom, write differently

VladislavVG:
And so the LOC:
Strategy 1 :
+300x1 (Sell from A to B) + 499x1 (Buy from B to C) = +799;
strategy 2 :
+166x1 (Buy from B(1) to 2) + 100x1(Sell from 2 to 3) + 167x1 (Buy from 3 to 4) + 100x1 (Sell from 4 to 5) + 366x1(Buy from 5 to 6) = +899;
Total: +799 + 899 = +1698;
Net :
+300x1(Sell from A to B)
+166х2 (Bye TC1 + Bye TC2)
0( in point 2 TC1 buy hold, TC2 open sell - balance +1 buy -1 sell result 0)
+167х2 (point 3 - TS 1 keep buy + TS 2 open buy)
0x1 (point 4 same as t2)

+366х2 (t5 is analogous to t3) = +300 + 332 + 334 + 732 = 1698;

And where is the difference ?

in the number of transactions

Andrei01:
Netting is not a way of displaying balance, it's a strategy.

Netting is not a strategy at all, it's a way of displaying the

VladislavVG:
Clinic - compare equivalent strategies. NO COMMENTS - your strategies are NOT EQUIVALENT !

I am proceeding from the branch title and I am considering 2 options with 2 trades: one with lock and one without. Let's consider that after 1.0700 there is a horizontal line (full doldrums). I just showed, that ideally with the crowbar there is an additional chance to get something (but only chance) with the equal amount of trades.

Aleksander:

don't be stupid....

Nettingis part of clearing, a process whereby a client's monetary claims are set off against their monetary obligations. The netting results in a net balance - a position - for each client.

Read carefully and take your time; you were talking about netting strategy as a sequence of trades, not the calculation of the total position.

Nibbler:

in the number of deals
in whose favour? :)

goldtrader:
Unfortunately, I can't illustrate right now - the market is closed. You need to have two open counter positions (lots, maybe incomplete). In this case, when you try to close, something like "Close counter" or "Close overlapped" and a list of counter positions will appear in the window. I don't have counter positions (I don't use the lot), I will show it on my demo on Monday when the market opens.

I asked to show in the picture on p.11 where the lock will click "Close Matching". The locker will never press it, he is the locker.

Andrei01:
Read carefully and take your time, you were talking about netting strategy as a sequence of trades, not calculating a total position.
ok... give specific examples - yours personally - where a sequence of trades - does NOT show identical results...

Mischek:

Netting isn't a strategy at all, it's a way of displaying it.
Why should you ban locks if your netting stays the same?
Reason: