Counter positions: self-deception or subtle tool? - page 20

hmm, like what?

gip:

I don't even know. Thought I was a reasonable man, I guess I was wrong. Typical anti-locker.

As a way of accounting, the way of accounting without blocking locking positions is more convenient. And in conditions of limited MT4 software such a method brings real advantages.

Spread? Well, yes, the spread. But now it's small and do not forget that brokerage companies cheat more than the spread.

It's not like the spread is lost when you close an overlapped position.

But I agree, with the level of DT cheating - and this is their bread - the issue is penny-wise.

build me a netting model for a simple no-loss exit scheme:

at point 1 opened "net" and every 20 pts start averaging loss: t.2, 3 and 4 - at t. 4 we may decide to close or ... it does not matter, what is interesting is the further variants:

1. if, for example, in т. 2 price has moved down again: do nothing and wait till Sell 1 Lot is in breakeven, then it is up to us;

2. if in т.3 price went down - wait for 1.40200 and put Sell 0.5 Lot and like in т.2, т.3 and 4 we are going to break-even

such a partial locking can leave in b / y in most cases, and if you use any trend indicator, such a primitive system can independently earn - the only downside margin

how to organise such a system in netting????

The text is not mine... my friend's, he's banned, so I'm posting it as it is...

Svetlana, forget about loki as such, use different systems, different at all... as different as air and water. I have an idea suggested (YuraZ) do not remember that the FS from different systems is added up, ie FS on TS1 = 5 + FS on TS2 = 6 equal to FS (for both TS) = 11, ie to increase the FS to 50 must use multiple systems (5-10 ...) to get a total really reliable TS, all the rest is just dancing with tambourine, hi Michel, he is absolutely right!
By the way, exactly MT5 gives such possibility to trade without any hassles. I.e. we either build up a position or shrink it. MT5 is not evil!!! On the contrary, it is a very convenient tool. You can use several TS, and at the same time you can increase the FS.
Good luck!!!

hmm, it's hard to see :) looking at dark on dark... - i would put a 1 baetc in the middle of the channel.... and then wherever it goes... putting pips in the middle of the channel...

Lord_Shadows:

The text is not mine... my friend's, he's banned, so I'm putting it out there as it is...

Svetlana, forget about loki as such, use different systems, different at all... as different as air and water. I have an idea suggested (YuraZ) do not remember that the FS from different systems is added up, ie FS on TS1 = 5 + FS on TS2 = 6 equal to FS (for both TS) = 11, ie to increase the FS to 50 must use multiple systems (5-10 ...) to get a total really reliable TS, all the rest is just dancing with tambourine, hi Michel, he is absolutely right!
By the way, exactly MT5 gives such possibility to trade without any hassles. I.e. we either build up a position or shrink it. MT5 is not evil!!! On the contrary, it is a very convenient tool. You can use several TS, and at the same time you can increase the FS.
Good luck!!!

Yeah, that's pretty much the direction we're heading.

Thank you and your friend.

gip:

I don't even know. Thought I was a reasonable man, I guess I was wrong. Typical anti-locker.

As a way of accounting, the way of accounting without blocking locking positions is more convenient. And in conditions of limited MT4 software such a method brings real advantages.

Spread? Well, yes, the spread. But now it is small and do not forget that brokerage companies cheat more than the spread.

I guess the errors are mutual - would you mind giving an example to illustrate your assertion.

IgorM:

build me a netting model for a simple no-loss exit scheme:

at point 1 opened "net" and every 20 pts start averaging loss: t.2, 3 and 4 - at t. 4 we may decide to close or ... it does not matter, what is interesting is the further variants:

1. if, for example, in т. 2 price has moved down again: do nothing and wait till Sell 1 Lot is in breakeven, then it is up to us;

2. if in т.3 price went down - wait for 1.40200 and put Sell 0.5 Lot and like in т.2, т.3 and 4 we are going to break-even

such a partial locking can leave in b / y in most cases, and if you use any trend indicator, such a primitive system can independently earn - the only downside margin

how to organise such a system in netting????

I especially like it - and entering b\u. Oh yes, and another minus - the margin.

but otherwise, it's a fairy tale.

Do you want a suitcase of money now, or should you wait till tomorrow?

When I first found out about forex, the euro-yen was at 122. I bought it.

Now about netting me until now, please.

I've been catching a laugh from this thread all day)))

IgorM, what if the price went down before reaching point 3?

P.S.

As gip rightly said above, locks are nothing more than a method of accounting, but I disagree with the second part of the statement - it does not and never will give any real advantage. I am surprised at the people who believe in this nonsense. I advise every locker: honestly - to yourself first of all - sit down and count. A course in arithmetic for the first grade is enough for that.

Aleksander:
Hmm, it's a real eye opener :) see the dark on the dark... - i would put a 1 baith pause in the middle of the channel.... and then wherever it goes... putting pips in the middle of the channel...

changed the screenshot to light

This system is interesting because of its simplicity - we use half of the initial lot for further locks, locks in ххх points, everything is primitive, but in 80% of cases this primitive in the tester gives b/y, and if you lock not in strictly specified 20 points, but from the current volatility, then you can b/y on the 10-year history

Reason: