Adviser to the whole world - page 92

Aleksander:

yes, and why waste time :) make it possible if you put a vertical line - so the indicator will make a new chart

i.e. old lines remain and new ones are drawn.... even with graphical objects....

That's what I want - to win on the chart first. I'm doing it, I'm doing it.

For a vertical line a stop condition is needed - like stop loss. I am now trying to add a leg and see what happens

Aleksander:
keep spinning the picture :) when they come together :)

In a week or two. It's different.

at the same time you will find out when such events took place :) e.g. September 28 were -

11:30GBR

Balance of payments - Current Account Balance2quarter -£9.6bn -£8.2 billion.
-£7.4bn
11:30GBR

GDP - Final GDP2Quarterly

and maybe you will make a conclusion - like - do NOT enter the market when there is bad news for the instrument :)

Aleksander:

at the same time you will find out when such events took place :) e.g. on 28 September there were -

11:30 GBR
Balance of payments - Current Account Balance Q2 -£9.6bn. -£8.2bn. -£7.4bn
11:30 GBR
GDP - Final GDP Q2

and maybe you will make a conclusion - like - do NOT enter the market when there is bad news for the instrument :)

You can try it. Or you could enter, but with the opposite algorithm. Again, news analysis is needed - i.e. what the news leads to

By the way, I added the following to this EA - reduction of lots by 2 times at night when banks are not working, so I could compete a little longer:

double MG=AccountFreeMargin(), Min_Lot = MarketInfo(Symb, MODE_MINLOT),Lots;
if(margin>0)
{
ValuePara=iOpen(SymbPara,PERIOD_M1,0);
Value=iOpen(Symb,PERIOD_M1,0);
Kross=ValuePara/Value;
KB=Kross;
KS=Kross;
int m=MG/MarketInfo (Symb, MODE_MARGINREQUIRED)*margin/Min_Lot;
Lots = m*Min_Lot;
if(TimeHour(TimeCurrent())<=4 && TimeHour(TimeCurrent())>=15){Lots=Lots/2;}// work with 15 to 4 smaller lots (time is brought to -4 hours from Moscow)
if(Lots < Min_Lot){Lots=Min_Lot;}
if(Lots > MarketInfo (Symb, MODE_MAXLOT)){Lots = MarketInfo (Symb, MODE_MAXLOT);}
LotsParaB = KB*Lots;LotsParaS = KS*Lots;
}
if(margin==0){Lots = Lot;LotsParaB = KB*Lots;LotsParaS = KS*Lots;}
if(LotsParaB<MarketInfo(SymbPara, MODE_MINLOT)){LotsParaB=MarketInfo(SymbPara, MODE_MINLOT);}
if(LotsParaS<MarketInfo(SymbPara, MODE_MINLOT)){LotsParaS=MarketInfo(SymbPara, MODE_MINLOT);}

And the trawl is tied to the pips:

OrdersProfit=0;
OrdersLots=0;
if (OrdersTotal()==0){tralim=0;}
for(l=1; l<=OrdersTotal(); l++)
{
if (OrderSelect(l-1,SELECT_BY_POS)==true)
{
OrdersProfit=OrdersProfit+OrderProfit();
OrdersLots=OrdersLots+OrderLots();
}
}
if (OrdersTotal()!=0){if(OrdersProfit*0.1/OrdersLots>=tral){tralim=1;}}
//........................................................................
for (int q = 0; q < OrdersTotal(); q++)
{
OrderSelect(q, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);
if(tralim==1)
{
if(OrderType()==OP_SELL& OrderSymbol()==SymbPara)OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),MarketInfo(SymbPara,MODE_ASK),5,CLR_NONE);
if(OrderType()==OP_BUY&& OrderSymbol()==SymbPara)OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),MarketInfo(SymbPara,MODE_BID),5,CLR_NONE);
if(OrderType()==OP_SELL&& OrderSymbol()==Symb)OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),MarketInfo(Symb,MODE_ASK),5,CLR_NONE);
if(OrderType()==OP_BUY&& OrderSymbol()==Symb)OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),MarketInfo(Symb,MODE_BID),5,CLR_NONE);
}
}

And closing of orders on crossing to profit (here and probably wait for 5 minutes or as long as necessary):

if (Ticket_TicketPara==1 && OrdersTotal()!=0 && Value<IndicatorPara && OrdersProfit>0 )

И... It seems to be trading well so far - on the real.

I would like to have enough time before a drawdown to make it clearer what to do if something goes wrong.

What I saw was no good for real life.

There are a number of logical errors. But you can come back to them later

Vinin:

What I saw was no good for real life.

There are a number of logical errors. But you can come back to them later

After the flush? Why later? Please advise - let's fix it. It's been a long time since the money melted away. I'm already at $200. I don't have any more.
Reason: