How do you calculate the length of a line from the coordinates? - page 22

FreeLance:

ПОТОМУ НУЖНО СЧИТАТЬ БАРЫ для Х, а потом привести их в минутную шкалу (т. е. умножить на Period()).

Пифагор даст ответ про длину гипотенузы.

Отрезок 1: 70 баров (ось X) / 0,00745 пунктов (ось Y)

Отрезок 2: 218 баров (ось X) / 0,00302 пунктов (ось Y)

Линейка, приложенная к монитору: 234 мм / 351 мм, отношение 1,08

Расчет с помощью приведения масштаба к пикселям: 857,5 пикселей / 955,6 пикселей, отношение 1,11

Теорема Пифагора: 70 / 218, отношение 3,11

these hypotenuse will not be equal

FreeLance:

But don't measure the difference in coordinates immediately in minutes (there's a cavity inside).

I have already chewed up what is not required by definition.

So on my example, just scratch out two lines... It is probably easier than writing such paragraphs.

Especially as you have all the input data and even a picture!

sanyooooook:
What did I miss, that trigonometry studies the space of time?

The x-axis in geometry is not called anything... The x-axis, that's all.

The parrots called it apples.

I, on the other hand, looking at the monitor and answering the question of the topicstarter, consider this axis as time.

And it is easy and pleasant to flub, but hard and difficult to think (c) Ushinsky.

In general, the people's position is clear - you have been told where and what to read, so go for it!

FreeLance:

The x-axis is not called anything in geometry... X axis and that's it.

The parrots called it apples.

I, on the other hand, looking at the monitor and answering the question of the topicstarter, consider this axis as time.

And it is easy and pleasant to flute, but it is difficult and hard to think (c) Ushinsky.

What geometry, it was a question of trigonometry)), the author has already given more than one answer and none of them was accepted as correct on the grounds that if he visually sees that the hypotenuse is equal (he looks at the graph and sees that they are equal) mathematically it turns out that they are inequalities

sanyooooook:
here these hypotenuse lengths will not be equal

nor should they be.

You select another segment on the graph and compare their lengths in all ways.

Preferably the segment from the older TF.

FreeLance:

And it's easy and pleasant to flub, but hard and difficult to think (c) Ushinsky.

And to draw on an MT4 chart is simply hard, hard work, unhealthy and life-threatening for the doer and everyone around him, people and other representatives of flora and fauna within a 5 km radius

Mischek:

And to draw on the MT4 chart is just hard, hard labour, unhealthy and life-threatening for the doer and all the people around him, people and other representatives of flora and fauna within a radius of 5 km, labour
he simply can't do it.)

AlexSTAL:

In general, the people's position is clear - you have been told where and what to read, so go ahead!

I hope you don't need to read Pythagoras.

Just compare the lengths on the same scale (albeit conventionally incomprehensible to you so far - but homogeneous!).

Why am I annoyed by pixels?

compare the results if you change the width of the bar...

;)

FreeLance:

I hope you don't need to read Pythagoras.

Just compare the lengths on the same scale (albeit conventionally incomprehensible to you so far - but homogeneous!).

Why am I annoyed by pixels?

Compare the results if you change the width of the bar...

;)

he was also offered this option: taking into account the scaling
Reason: